or Connect

Posts by blackbook

From all the leaks the"gold" color doesn't really look gold.It looked to me more like a champagne color which could be nice and high end when paired with white glass.
I wonder if the technology from Matcha could be used to create a sort of iTunes radio TV model. One where your stations are based on either a general genre or your favorite show. Why hasn't anyone come up with a concept where you can watch a comedy station of TV shows back to back to back with no interruption just like pandora or iTunes radio for music. Likewise a cop drama station or stations based on yor fav shows or your preferences. That would completely redefine...
There's no need for Apple to move to a smaller plug yet.The iPod Touch is already much thinner than the iPhone and its still able to support a 3.5mm audio connector. Unless the iPhone 6 is slimmer than that the 3.5mm isn't going anywhere.And honestly Apple would probably ditch audio plug ins altogether and rely solely on Bluetooth before even contemplating migrating their devices to 2.5mm audio connectors.
It's funny how the rumors have been all over the place for the Mini! But it looks like the closer to October we're getting the more everyone seems to be saying a Retina model is coming. Of course we should take every rumor we see with a grain of salt, but I'm thinking we will see a retina model this fall alongside the iPad 5!
3rd reason appears to be the price which is an area Apple will not compete thankfully.It seems most rumors are saying Retina is coming this fall which is good news.
The retina Mini better get a 10/10 at all of these review houses then. If not then everyone will know how full of it these shills are.
Yup.Basic stock manipulation done "legally" so the SEC doesn't care.As I said above Apple is pretty predictable which is a blessing and curse. A blessing because we all know when new iPhones and software are coming, but a curse for the same reason.All of these investors already know Septemeber through January is Apple's golden hour every year. This year they decided to cash in on that by depressing the stock from February till now so that they could buy shares at a...
I find it funny that a lot of people here think that the only way to differentiate the 5C from the 5S is to make the 5C ugly so that the 5S looks more attractive next to it.Well how about differentiate the phones by making the 5C excellent and beautiful in its own regard with an anodized aluminum exterior, and then making the 5S that much better with innovations that are so lust worthy even the capable beautiful 5C pales in comparison!You people seem to have forgotten what...
We'll see how much Apple has been able to get the manufacturing and component price down so far.$199 is probably not feasible but honestly there are no good smartphones at that price anyway. Most decent Android phones start at $299.I think $350 for Apple could be a feasible starting price for a completely unlocked unsubsidized low end model. Yes that's $100 less than the 4 but we are expecting a far cheaper manufacturing process for this as well as some economy of scale...
Thanks!As I said above, Apple will probably err on the conservative side and price the 5C at the current 4/4S price points, but I'd like to see Apple more aggressive.I want to see an iPhone that the average joe can pick up at Walmart. Take home. Then activate on any carrier he wants from the comfort of iTunes on his computer. Or better yet activate it right from the phone!That's the game changing concept that Apple should be pushing. The iPhone 5C could be the phone that...