or Connect

Posts by blackbook

Apple should want to illicit desire with ALL of their products.Every single iPod from the $49 Shuffle to the $399 touch is sexy.The iPad Mini is SEXIER than the iPad.Why would Apple turn on their own philosophy and design pattern with their NUMBER ONE SELLING MOST PROFITABLE PRODUCT?A cheaper iPhone SHOULD represent the iPhone brand. It SHOULD be a lust worthy product that demands attention.All of this shit about the 5C having to be ugly in order to keep sales of the 5S up...
iWatch?Tim said 2014 was going to be a busy year...
The colors are fine enough.My qualm is with the choice of material.These iPhones would like look 1,000,000,000 times better if they were made of anodized aluminum regardless of what the color selection was.If apple can afford to use anodized aluminum on the $49 iPod Shuffle why would they resort to barf inducing plastic on a $450 iPhone?
We already know this will be priced high. $450 should he expected at this point.Would you pay that much for an all plastic phone with cheap ass buttons that feel like shit when you're toggling and pressing them?Apple could have accomplished both goals without resorting to this.Look at the iPod touch...
Barf... The one element that helped the 3G/3GS look and feel expensive were the metal nobs and switches. If Apple puts plastic buttons on this phone it will devalue the brand. Then it's really gonna look like Tim Cook sold out and doesn't care about Steve's values.
I could see Apple re-releasing the 17 inch MacBook Pro, if the bezels are reduced in the next model.   Honestly I don't know why the bezel is so big around the MacBook line. With the iPad's bezel getting trimmed I could see the same happening with the MacBooks.   A 17 inch could end up the same size as the current 15 inch and all other sizes would shrink comparably.
  The Chinese government partially owns China Mobile. I believe the other telecoms operate more independently of the government.
    I agree, $350 seems like more of a sweet spot for an unlocked iPhone.   But all the data is pointing to a $450 starting price. Although that's cheaper than the iPhone 5, will it be cheap enough?
  Even the vendors are losing money!
That's great numbers for the 5 on T-Mobile then!I think at AT&T and Verizon the 5 only makes up half of their iPhone shipments (25% of total smartphone shipments?), with the 4 and 4S making up the other half.