or Connect

Posts by blackbook

Very interesting.I'm convinced the cheaper iPhone will be built with iPod touch components even if its not in the exact same aluminum case.Using the iPod Touch as a base and using 8GB of flash storage for an entry level model should get the price down below $400 easy and I believe they could do that even with a primarily aluminum case.
I can't see Apple changing the the name after 5years of the App Store.
  My local Borders was replaced with a Books A Million, which is alright. I prefer B&N far more though.   Best of luck to brick and mortar book stores.   I like a lot of B&N's concepts and ideas with the Nook. Allowing owners to read Nook books for free while they're at a B&N brick and mortar location was ingenious. If only the hardware had taken off...
  Google's too smart to do something this dumb.   Google would only be interested if there were a rumor about Apple buying Nook.
  Honestly iOS 7 makes BB10 look dated. Same goes for Android and even Windows Phone 8. Both look old next to iOS 7.
Is this a feature that could be used if we bought a car today or do we have to wait for the automakers to give their cars a software update to make this work? I'm in the market for a car now and I don't want to miss out on this feature?
Very strange patent. It almost seems that at one point over the past 21 years Apple had considered a Microsoft SYNC-like vehicle integration. I would assume they no longer are pursuing that, but if that were the case, what is the point of this patent?
I don't think it does anymore. I could be wrong but Apple brought the iPod touches screen up to iPhone levels with IPS last year.
Thicker fonts throughout the system seems to address a major issue many had. I wonder when they will change the lock screen arrows that confuse people on how to swipe to unlock? And I'm assuming at this point the icons will not change before release...
What Apple may do to increase the profitability of the Mini is discount the current non-Retina model by $50 to $279, and raise the starting price of the new Retina model to $379.Both prices would still be competitive and Apple could make the Mini line a bit more profitable.Such a move would probably be un-Apple though.