or Connect

Posts by blackbook

These are amazing numbers for Apple and developers. I wonder what the impact will be when/if a low cost iPhone comes to fruition though. With all the new first time buyers will iOS's per day earnings go up or stay flat seeing as many of these new buyers will be lower income.
Medical sensing hires + Fashion heavyweight hire = Next revolutionary product!To all who think there is no market for a fitness band, check Nike fuel band sales!I see this devive as similar in approach to how Apple has promoted the iPod Nano as a device combining a great music player with the convenience of a Nike pedometer for working out.With the iWatch Apple will be combining a fitness and health band with a personal assistant.Add in notification center, Siri, and...
Go home, softeky.
The iPhone 4 is doing a bang up job driving sales. It's a much better option this year than the 3GS was last year. My hope is that the rumored low cost iPhone continues the quality and high end appeal of the 4 rather than dipping in quality using lower end materials.
  I could see Apple implementing some of their "India strategies" in more markets. Those strategies caused a decent sales uptick for them, so maybe payment plans and buyback recycling programs will help the Russian market?
I wonder if they will change their tune when the "low cost" iPhone gets released later this year?   Of course there may still be marketing costs, but the subsidy would be greatly reduced.
This story is all fluff and hot air. Thanks AI for reporting.
I think what Apple can do with Prime Sense far exceeds what LEAP's technology is capable of.
Exactly. That's why I'm interested in the prospect of Apple getting the networks and cable companies to agree to ad-free LIVE TV.
Sad thing for Microsoft is that nobody cares.