or Connect

Posts by blackbook

You may be on to something, but I still personally would rather Apple not make the cheaper iPhone out of plastic.   It would be nice if the design aesthetic and materials were more on par with the iPod Touch line for the cheaper iPhone. Plastic seems out of place at Apple considering they've discontinued all of their other plastic products in favor of metal and glass designs.       Maybe Apple is using these plastic shells to hide the real design of the cheaper iPhone,...
  I agree. I think if Apple were making a cheaper phone it would be far more unique and far more premium in look and feel.   I think that these iPhones in plastic cases are probably 5Ss or 6s that Apple is cloaking in rounded plastic cases for testing purposes. I don't think these leaks are actual plastic phones Apple is going to produce.
Give Apple feedback of this so that it will be easier access and more intuitive by fall.
  If you have the beta give your feedback to Apple.   Then the final release will be better for all of us!
  Ha!   I'm glad you're not head of marketing 
Sounds about right.   But, Apple would have to debut something awe-inspiring in the 5S for the cheaper iPhone not to steal it's thunder.   Even if the cheaper iPhone is slower, fatter, and has a worse camera, most people even on-contract would probably buy it over the 5S because the phones wouldn't be that different.
This is overall good news, as it seems interest in iOS 7 is huge.   That's why it's better to have a new controversial design than the same old design with new features. iOS 7 was a huge gamble that will pay off for Apple in the end.
Why is this even an article?   There are many mocking iOS 7 yet there's no separate article for that (nor should there be).   The new Mac Pro looks like an aluminum trash can, we all already knew that.
  Some of those icons are too different from iOS 6. It would confuse users more than the new icons Apple chose in iOS 7.
  I do like how when you press a key the color of your background shows through. That's a nice feature.   The call features look too Windows Phone. I think Apple could round out the call button or something to help differentiate.    Anyway as I was looking at more of iOS 7 today, I think the home screen icons are too big. The fact that they are bigger than iOS 6s causes some of the distraction IMO. If they make the new icons smaller and tone down the colors a bit I think...