or Connect

Posts by blackbook

I edited my post. Sorry my initial post was made on my iPhone with AI's terrible iPhone App.
 With Apple likely, wanting the iWatch to appeal to a variety of people, I doubt something like this would be it. I honestly don't think women would like anything that looked remotely like that, and the watch face itself is far too large. By the way no one will be watching movies on the thing.
http://www.cultofmac.com/294428/leaked-pics-claim-show-working-iphone-6-new-passbook-icon/
There won't be any visible connectors on the iWatch at all.
I have no idea why AI even posted this when it was proven to be a fake HOURS ago.  The REAL iPhone 6 will be unveiled in a little more than 2 days from now.  Everyone just be PATIENT
The 5S couldn't have had NFC because of the metal body. Apple had to redesign the chassis to make NFC work, hence why it's being released this year in the redesigned iPhone 6.
Although this system will not be compatible with the 5S, many believe the iWatch will also have NFC.That means you could purchase an iWatch, keep your 5S, and still take advantage of apples new payment system.
I believe these "conversations" Apple is "purportedly" having with retailers is more or less about making sure their employees and staff are well trained and prepared to service the millions of Apple iPhone 6 owners that will be storming the stores demanding to use TouchID NFC payments.   As has been said the NFC infrastructure is already there, and I believe Apple's iPhone 6 will be compatible with the existing NFC POS systems. What's lacking is the knowledge of the...
 With Apple's hire of Newson, plus the suspect comments made by Jony the other day (Switzerland is f*cked), I am starting to wonder if the iWatch will be a classic-watch/smart-watch hybrid. Maybe a mechanical watch with a digital screen overlaying it?
Yes! I can't wait to see what the iPhone 7 will look like with Marc Newson's input.