or Connect

Posts by blackbook

If parental controls are turned on then the user cannot even see 17+ apps if I remember correctly.   So this could really limit Vine's market and appeal sadly.
The spring time launch of iPad 5 seems unlikely with this out now. As nice as the added storage is it probably won't increase sales at all
  The iPhones main selling point to the average buyer is you DON'T HAVE TO JAILBREAK IT. It JUST WORKS. That's also one of the primary reasons people move from Android to iOS because it JUST WORKS.
The Retina Mini is going to be a game changer. I'm planning on getting that and the iPhone 5S/6 this year!
And the demands from analyst for a low cost plastic iPhone will now continue.
Some of those ideas are good but a lot of them don't seem like Apple at all.It seems whenever we are between "product-launches" people get the idea that Apple is in a lull. They only have 3-4 dates a year they announce new product.Give them time and they probably will surprise this year with things we don't even yet expect.
Am I wrong, but is this a file interface for iCloud?   That would be beneficial for iPhone and iPad.
We'll probably hear an announcement about this in 2 days
Interesting to say the least But didnt Jobs say on record that he ate more than just fruit? I could be wrong.
I agree.Apple seems to be moving extremely aggressively with the iPad. They are not letting Android gain a foothold in the market.They will probably surprise us with a full Retina Mini retaining its $329 price and a 32GB iPad for $499