or Connect

Posts by blackbook

I would hope can figure out a way for a perspective watch to be water proof and still slim and sleek.
  I think most people buy Apple products as a fashion statement now anyway?
I think this is going to happen, and it's going to be one of the "next big things" for Apple.   I can see the smart watch business replacing iPods for them in the near term.   Siri, GPS, and mobile payment together could make this an interesting device.
That's a really good idea.If they marketed it with a high end headset that would alleviate concerns that its too awkward to hold up to your face and things like that.It's interesting because Apple has those wireless charging patents where a MacBook device could theoretically charge a wireless mouse without cords or plugs.Could a larger iPhone charge a Bluetooth headset the same way? That'd be pretty cool technology.
This still won't stop analyst from clamoring for a bigger iPhone and a cheaper iPhone.*smh*
  With parental controls, a parent has the option to disable access to safari as well. The parental control settings are pretty extensive. Another reason why a lot of parents choose iOS devices over competition, but I'm sure that pisses many kids off :)
  I was thinking that as well?   As nice as this looks, I don't think it's that practical.
    I agree.   Myself and many others would be spurred to purchase on iTunes more when the counter was on the website, especially knowing that the prize was so huge (relatively speaking).   Apple not making a big deal of this leading up to the 25 billionth, kinda makes me think they dropped the ball on it. Maybe no one was paying attention when they were at 24.9999999 billion? Maybe the milestones are happening so fast it's hard for them to keep up?
I was thinking the same thing.   I mean I can imagine Samsung makes decent margins on the Galaxy line since the phones are pretty much made of plastic and priced about the same as the iPhone, but the majority of the phones Samsung sells probably have margins closer to 0.   Probably a better comparison would be all of Apple versus Samsung Mobile/IT? Apple still wins regardless though.
  If parental controls are turned on then the user cannot even see 17+ apps if I remember correctly.   So this could really limit Vine's market and appeal sadly.