or Connect

Posts by blackbook

Of course they backpedalled on that claim.   It was outrageously ridiculous.   Why would a larger screened iPhone be CHEAPER?   What kind of logic is that? Is the iPad 2 cheaper than the iPad Mini???
Is low powered Bluetooth currently in the majority of point of sale computers and devices retailers use?My concern with Apple using something different than NFC is slow adoption to Apples specific standard. At that point it would be pointless.If Apple wants a splash their system needs to be compatible with current point of sale standards so that it can be rapidly adopted by consumers. Then Apple could make a profit off the system.
And yet the iPad still had majority market share globally.Anyway the kindle hurt the Nexus and other Android tablets more than the iPad (same story as last year pretty much)
I guess a 4 inch screen WAS the sweet spot and there ISN'T a mass exodus because Apple doesn't offer 5 inch screens. I mean I'm open to Apple expanding the iPhone lineup but let's not get asinine and think Apple NEEDS to for their survival. They're doing just fine. If they expanded the iPhone brand it would be to provide a new unique experience for customers not because the competition is eating their lunch.
  An iPhone with a 4.8 inch screen would essentially look exactly the same as the Galaxy S3 from the front. Square off the corners slightly and make the home button round and you pretty much have a 4.8 inch iPhone. Exact same height width and everything.
          What I find hilarious is that 1 year ago, when all we had was the iPhone 4S, numerous Apple fan sites conducted polls on how large should Apple make the iPhone screen and there was a WIDE consensus at the time that 4 inches was perfect. A lot of people would have been content with 3.7 inches at the time.   Well Apple gave us an iPhone with a 4 inch screen and what do we do? Complain and say it's not big enough!   Now today you people are saying 4 inches is too...
No. If a larger iPhone comes out it will be more expensive than the classic model. If a smaller model comes out it will be cheaper than the classic model.That's just how it goes. You're not gonna see larger and cheaper. That's not Apple's M.O.I believe that
That would be a solid lineup The only reason the cheaper iPhones don't have a high penetration now is because they're old If Apple had an all new product on the bottom we'd see a whole different picture.Probably a scenario close to that of the iPad Mini and iPod Nano. Honestly I don't think Apple wants to cut the profits of their flagship product so they'll probably tread very carefully on the low end.On the high end if Apple made a larger more expensive iPhone I think a...
    The current MacBook Pro is an excellent machine, and I don't know why you would tell someone not to buy one.   It is only a RUMOR that the current form factor is going to be replaced by the Retina models, but I honestly don't see that happening this year. The price of the Retina models is still too high.   Apple may axe the drives this year in the non-Retina models, but that would be a negative for most people anyway.   Anyway @DaveMcM76 save up for your MacBook Pro...
  ... and call it the iPhone "Math"