or Connect

Posts by blackbook

What is wrong with you people asking for a plastic iPad Mini?
No just no.
$229 8GB model? Ok.........
 I would as well. That's why I'm surprised at these late rumors of no Retina (again) and Touch ID.
 All of those upgrades PLUS Retina sound pricey to me. Maybe Apple will give the iPad Mini 2 major upgrades such as A7 and Touch ID, and not add Retina?  I have a feeling Touch ID alone would cause people to buy the Mini over competing tablets.
The retina model will probably come out this fall. There's no point in waiting till Q1 after people have already spent their holiday money.
 Targeted ads at a place like Walmart/Target etc, may not be terrible. If I'm looking for laundry detergent and a TIDE ad comes up detailing which laundry detergent is best for specific situations, then that's a helpful ad. If I'm at a clothing retailer like Banana Republic, then maybe ads would revolve around what sweaters are in style this season or maybe what promotions are going on in the store. Ads aren't always bad. Yes they can be annoying but I think in store ads...
 Me too! I wish some of the new iOS icons were this simple and stylish.
   Likewise why did they use a phonebooth to represent London, and not Big Ben  
iOS 7 is beautiful. I was just pausing today to look at my home screen and I couldn't be more happy with the upgrade. (Background courtesy of a MR member)