or Connect

Posts by blackbook

That's interesting because on my iPhone when I go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manage Storage > Backups   I can see how much app data is occupying my iCloud. Currently app data and photos is taking up 13.7GB of space on my iCloud. My 3rd party app data ranges in size from a few KB to about 200MB.   So yes even though the apps themselves don't count against your storage app data does.   Anyway I see that my Passbook takes up almost 700KB of data space even...
App data counts against you and I would imagine there would be a bit of data needing to be saved.I'm not saying its a huge problem but I agree that the features of the CardStar app should be native in Passbook.Especially since you can't delete native apps in favor of 3rd party app that do the task better.
Well it's a good thing Apple is one of the wealthiest companies in the world.They have the resources to both innovate and litigate when and where they see fit.
If only mainstream American media actually did their research before reprinting this story,and causing another fear-based stock sell off.
Separate app takes up space on iCloud and your device storage
Trademarking rectangles again it looks like. When will Apple ever innovate /s
It's funny you said it's less like for Macs to move to ARM. Well I think the people at Microsoft think ARM is the future since they're trying to run Windows 8 (and I would assume future releases) on ARM based machines. Apple is probably experimenting with the same.   It's a matter of time before we see ARM based systems that can run Pro Softwares and create media and professional content.
  That's very interesting.   I don't think Apple is going to release the Retina Mini anytime soon, but if they were to release it later this year for the same $329 price, would they drop the price of Mini 1 to $229? That would be an aggressive way to fight Android head on.
  That's the main benefit of the Mini and I think that more than makes it worth the cost.     I've seen people carry Nexus and Kindle's in their pockets...   It's not pretty, but I've seen it...
  And if analyst are right it would give another job to the already overworked home button, and keep Apple ahead of the competition. Somehow.