or Connect

Posts by blackbook

Just like everything else Apple would give you the option to use it or not use it.
  dumb.   If anything they'll offer an 8GB model again.
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it at the Apple store. In pics it looks very bulgy and thick, but surprisingly in person it look more like Apple's fab shots on their website, I was shocked.   It literally at most angles looks 5MM thin and when you turn to the side it tapers very nicely and not as abruptly as it appears in web shots.
  Well if want a computer thats stuck in 1999 you can get a Dell. I hear they're pretty cheap too!

That would be the perfect use of Passbook, especially in its current form. The only problem is retailers have been extremely lukewarm about Passbook adoption.   Walgreens is the only one that currently has their rewards store card available on passbook. If most national retailers would hop on the bandwagon and have their store cards (in particular grocery stores) that would make Passbook so much more useful.   And it has nothing to do with Apple's 30% cut. They are...
  When I saw that I knew this guy was making stuff up. Apple has never removed the camera from the iPod touch to achieve a $199 price. They always just offer the last gen model for that price (or offer an 8GB model like in 2010).
      The mock pretty much is based on the Magic Mouse design. The Galazy S3 looks like a rounded iPhone 4 so I'm not surprised you see similarities    I love the design of the 4 and 5 (also owned an iPhone 3G and iPhone 4S). One thing that makes the designs classy to me personally are the materials used. If we were to get a plastic iPhone, do you think the square ice screen sandwich design would even look as good as it does with metal and glass? If we're getting a...
  I think that would be the most likely use of the technology.   "Introducing iOS 7 with keychains..."
  I agree with you on Passbook.   Great concept horrible execution.