or Connect

Posts by blackbook

As much as I dislike plastic I'm excited to touch and feel the 5c after reading these reviews.Multiple reviews described the material of the 5c's back panel to feel ceramic and not like plastic at all. That sounds rather unique and exciting.
I'm going to stand in line Thursday night into Friday.I plan on getting a space gray model! I'll post pics IF I can get one before they sell out!
Another factor I thought about just now.With all I the supply and production constraints on the 5s Apple will have an easy to produce alternative for iPhone buyers particularly those overseas.I wonder how many people will settle for a 5c this weekend when 5s supplies dry up?
5s is a game changer that's for sure. I can't wait to get mine, but I'm hoping there will at least be enough in stock at my local Apple store Friday.
The unlocked phones would work on china mobiles network now that the phones have native support correct?
Me too!Great ad for Apple though!
 This is especially an issue overseas. I think the $99 on contract price was the right decision but off contract it should have been $399.
 And that's bad for Apple how? Apple has always fed off of buying frenzies and short supply of their products.  As if Apple has the luxury of waiting a year to price the 5C where it should have been priced now. In a year it will be old news and no one is going to care what price it is (much like how no one cares or notices the price of the 4S today). Also by then the innards of the phone will be 2 years old. I personally wouldn't want someone to buy an outdated plastic...
This will be good for 5S sales. Probably won't help the 5C though.
 One could also ask is the 4S all of the sudden $100 cheaper to make this week than last week? Apple has already been sacrificing margins on their lower end phones. Honestly I would think the 4S would be more expensive for Apple to produce than the 5C. Likely the only reason they kept the 5C's price artificially high was to help prop up 5S sales. Meanwhile the 5C doesn't seem to be selling at any record pace. With preorders in China this year as well as DoCoMo and...