or Connect

Posts by blackbook

Great iPhone numbers!
Not seeing what the need for this service from Apple is. Pandora already has great Apps in the App Store and the Nano and Shuffle still won't be able to take advantage of such a service. This could be the next Ping.
Well considering how many $300+ iPods Apple has sold over the past decade to "impulse buyers", I don't think they'll have a problem selling a much more full featured device for the same price to "impulse buyers"
I don't see the sense in them using the latest tech if that means the starting price is going to be $399.   And there is and may always be a market for the iPad 2 in education. Next year Apple could continue selling the iPad 2 for the education market because the tech won't be outdated and it would remain a very lucrative device for education moreso than a Mini.
  The Touch comes full featured and fully loaded for $299. I imagine a Mini with less storage and possibly less features could achieve a starting price at the same $299 as the Touch but easily be seen as a completely different device. Likewise an equally equipped Mini would cost $100-200 more than the Touch.
      If Apple wanted to kill in the iPod lineup they would add colors to the iPad Mini, but considering they just redid the whole iPod lineup I'm assuming they want to keep it around longer.   Leave colors for the iPods, and keep iPads separate from iPods.
I'm still curious about the specs and pricing. I'm hoping for at least an A5 in the entry level model and a price below $300.
I predict the iPhone 5S's key feature will be finger scanning and NFC.
I'm assuming it'll match the Touch's specs with a $50 premium. So entry level A4 model with 16GB for $249 and higher end A5 32GB model for $349.
The beginning of a revolution...