or Connect

Posts by blackbook

I hope Apple comes out with a smart watch type accessory.The Nano 6 was already perfect. It just needed Bluetooth.
  Exactly.   But the clueless analyst don't help because they always conclude Apple needs to price match their competition. Analyst have been saying that about Apple for decades.   In the Mac market before the Mac Mini launched analysts were buzzing with rumors and predictions of a low cost Mac to compete with the bottom of the barrel PCs. Apple responded with a $500 machine that didn't come "bundled" with anything.   Last year, analyst said Apple MUST compete with the...
I think like the iPad mini Apple will make this low cost phone high end with a high build quality.They'll probably price it higher than the competition and still succeed. The iPad Mini is selling amazingly in China and it cost quite a but more than its competition.I expect the same to be true if the iPhone Mini
I think like the iPad mini Apple will make this low cost phone high end with a high build quality.They'll probably price it higher than the competition and still succeed. The iPad Mini is selling amazingly in China and it cost quite a but more than its competition.I expect the same to be true if the iPhone Mini
After looking at the article I think they meant subsidized price. There's no way Apple could make a phone that price. Even good flip phones cost $200+.Anyway if that's the subsidized price that means the phone would still cost $550-600 assuming Apple retains their $450 subsidy.But if its subsidized voice only, meaning it doesn't require a data plan, the actual price would be somewhere between $350-$400 (assuming a $250 subsidy) which I think would be more believable.
  I would assume that $99-$149 are the subsidized prices which are to high IMO.   Unless these phones DO NOT require data plans and are subsidized for voice only plans which would make that price VERY nice.