or Connect

Posts by blackbook

They're still going to have theft scanners when you walk out that will trigger if theres something in your cart that wasn't checked out. I don't see this new payment option as a bad thing or as something that will cause an increase in theft.
That's a possibility.I don't mind the new design but I still don't feel it's a cohesive design.Anyway it's the features it has that's going to make or break it.
I'm going to be laughing so hard if Apple is the one leaking all this false info.I mean what a brilliant way to get the media thinking these leaks are real by putting 3GS internals in a 4S frame. A cheap way to get people thinking these fakes are real.
I think that is an NFC chip and Apple is trying to turn the rumor mill in the wrong direction weeks before the event.
If it is in fact wider I wonder if they'll go for true HD and make it 1280 by 720 pixels? That would be nice but I wonder what apps would look like on such a screen.
Then why does Apple have dozens and dozens of patents for NFC?
The whole premise of adding NFC is selling new iPhones, so I doubt they'll open it to older iPhones and iPads.
  That's exactly what I was saying in my previous post. The next iPhone needs a marquee feature and a widescreen alone won't cut it     There was a NYT article that communicated something similar, and although I think that's where we're going in the future I believe that is all 5-10 years out. Also you're idea requires just as much, if not more infrastructure improvements as NFC, because every single retailer would have to change their point of sale architecture. With NFC...
Every iPhone needs its wow feature and from the looks of what we've seen on the 6th gen, I'm not seeing anything that really pops that's gonna make people lust after the phone.NFC + Apple's ecosystem and infastructure could have been (could still be since we don't know) the feature that makes people want an iPhone. Game changing is what people would call it if Apple did it right.As of now if NFC is off the table we better see some jaw drop features on the phone at the...
  I wonder if we'll see iPod + iPhone in September and iPad Mini + Retina MacBook in October? I guess it could be any combination of things, but it's looking more feasible Apple is planning 2 events since they have so many products coming.