or Connect

Posts by blackbook

With the iPad 2 selling for $399 I can't see anyone buying the Mini for only $50 less.   Only way I see a Mini fitting in is if it has 8GB of storage standard for $199 or $249 and then the next storage capacity being 16GB or 32GB for $100-$150 more.   But with the specs people are talking for the Mini, Apple may as well just keep the iPad 2 around another year and sell it for $299
A comparable iPhone 4S would cost $600-700 so that's an irrelevant comparison.   I too was surprised at the pricing though. The Nano is $50 too high and the Touch is $100 too high. 
... and the iPod Touch you're referring to is 2 years old. Check the prices of the new Touches before you start whining.
Too bad these don't have covers or tips.
If Android is any sign, most people don't care if they can get all the latest updates on their smartphone.   Apple was still able to move quite a few 3GS over the past year even though that design looks very dated. At least the 4 is a good looking phone.   Probably the best "free" smartphone out there.
Pricing announced for the new Touch. $299? Writing on the wall says "No cheap iPad Mini coming!"
Love the white frame! Makes it looks different, fresh, and uniquely Apple.   By the way I think this would have been a perfect iPhone Nano. Beautiful functional design.
Since all the iPhones looks the same now, I'm sure a LOT of people are going to opt for the "free" iPhone 4 and think they're getting a steal!   Smart on Apple's part because they'll sell a whole lot more iPhones to bottom-feeders and Android types that want a more "flashy" phone.
The 4S seems like the best deal of the bunch. 
I'm assuming they expected us to be "WOWed" by the 4 inch screen. Sadly we've all seen it already