or Connect

Posts by blackbook

Well people were clamoring for pay raises and this looks to be the result. Pay goes up 25% part time hours and staff go down 25%.   Apple has to keep up with insane investor estimates for profit and we can see where the cuts are going to start
The new iPad was definitely just an incremental step from the 2 thats sole purpose is marketing PR. "NEW iPAD WITH LTE AND RETINA!" Big buzz word features that don't do much in the day to day, but still people like hearing buzz words and buzz words never hurt sales.
That echos back to the time when Apple had fun iPod commercials in comparison to the more classy Mac commercials. But I do like when Apple tries new things like with the "Get a Mac" campaign.   I feel they tried to step out into the fun space for the Mac again with the Genius ads, but missed.
This is a true point because I'm pretty sure the "Genius" ads have recieved positive feedback on Youtube, which would signal that consumers don't see the campaign as disastrously horrible as we do, which is good
      It's similar to other iPad ads but it's less classy than the original iPad 3 ads and more generic. Honestly could have been a Samsung or Google ad.       This.
Still not a great ad by Apple standards.
If Apple continues to do what they've done the following years, then the $99 iPhone would be an 8GB. So the deal Sprint is offering is really good for the 16GB model.
Possibly so but this company seems to niche to me. If they want to be more "social" a twitter buy would be better. But if they want an E-Store, this just seems to niche.
    I honestly don't see the point in Apple buying a service like the Fancy. How does it help their business model?   They are a computer and electronics company not an Amazon E-Store.   And @SolipsismX actually I think Apple buying Twitter makes more sense than this.
This is still more plausible than most Digitimes rumors.