or Connect

Posts by blackbook

Spec-wise I don't see much difference between the Lumia 920's camera and the 4S's. In real world use the Lumia's may be better, but we won't know that until this thing eventually gets released which is another fact we don't know.
YAWN... who cares about fugly pieces of plastic. At least the Lumia looks good
I'm not sure what feature the competition has the next iPhone won't have?
Are you serious? Palm had that in 2009!  
I think Apple will unveil a form of inductive charging on the iPhone 5. They have a number of patents that point toward a wireless charging dock, and I think the new metal backplate on the 5 leaks we've seen will be a part of their wireless charging system. 
People are going to say the same about the iPhone 5 compared to the 4/4S, but in general smartphones have become mature and we're not going to see too many radical hardware designs going forward. Once a manufacturer comes up with a unique look they'll probably stick with it.
If only they were wireless.
They're still going to have theft scanners when you walk out that will trigger if theres something in your cart that wasn't checked out. I don't see this new payment option as a bad thing or as something that will cause an increase in theft.
That's a possibility.I don't mind the new design but I still don't feel it's a cohesive design.Anyway it's the features it has that's going to make or break it.
I'm going to be laughing so hard if Apple is the one leaking all this false info.I mean what a brilliant way to get the media thinking these leaks are real by putting 3GS internals in a 4S frame. A cheap way to get people thinking these fakes are real.