or Connect

Posts by blackbook

Probably the only benefit would be patents and whatever contracts Blackberry still has with businesses.   Both could be huge for Apple.
  I agree Amazon's site is terrible and has been for years. I don't know why they haven't attempted to make it easier to navigate? What they have on their side is the sheer variety of products including many products you can't buy in stores. Also over the holidays they're free shipping on most items was a huge benefit.   Only way Apple's rank could improve is if they magically had their product appear on your front door right as your order it...
Haha and the iPad is probably the only product due for a redesign in 2013 since the iPhone will probably just get a Speed bump.
Apple doesn't need Intel in order to make their own watch accessory. This rumor makes no sense.
This.   I think we'll see the current iPad Mini sold for $299 and a Retina model sold for $399, just like the fullsize iPad ($399/$499).   People will be able to choose between a lightweight functional tablet, or a powerhouse retina tablet in either size.
... and this is why I think Apple is serious about diversifying the iPhone lineup. expect an iPhone Nano next year.
I find it funny you use that argument, when people here were using the same argument against the iPad Mini before it came out. Well Apple proved once again they can have a lower price point and decent margins.
  The iPad Mini is why the oft rumored iPhone Nano could become a possibility.   Honestly the iPad Mini is just old components thrown together in a new form factor and it's a smash success. That's all I expect from an iPhone Nano. Either old iPod or iPhone parts put together. Because it'll be a "new form factor," it won't look or feel outdated to consumers, hence why it would be a success rather than the current obviously 3 year old phones Apple sells for "free".
That's another possibility that I think would be great for an iPhone Nano.   Microsoft sold the KIN for free-$100 (depending on the model) with WIFI and Verizon required NO DATA contract for it, only a voice plan.
  The point of the device would be to hit a lower price point without diluting the iOS experience. They could do that by starting with a 3GS, giving it an A4 chip, and a more attractive form factor. It's not going to be about raw specs but creating an entry level iPhone experience for $200ish.   What will differentiate the smaller iPhone from the premium iPhones? Features (Siri), Speed, and Screen (Quality/Size). But in every other way the "Nano" can be an iPhone.