or Connect

Posts by MacVertigo

Anyone else having mail syncing issues in DP3?  I have a exchange account with go daddy under office 365.  Emails were coming in spurts at first, now not at all.  Had to switch back to using outlook.     I'd love to use mail as my dedicated email software but apple can't seem to get it right with exchange.. year after year.
Notes and Known Issues The following issues relate to using iOS SDK 8.0 to develop code. Authentication Fixed in beta 3 Projects using LocalAuthentication won’t build if the Destination is set to iOS Simulator. AVCapture Fixed in beta 3 The API returns incorrect values in some cases. Known Issues Use of the AVCaptureDevice method rampToVideoZoomFactor:withRate: will fail. Use of the new constant, AVCaptureISOCurrent, will result in inconsistent ISO values (as observed...
I'll be more excited for the Yosemite public beta. I'll install that..just can't install the developer ones on my main/work MB air. Anyone have a clue when that's coming out? "Summer" is pretty broad.
"High end headphones". That's laughable.
iOS 7 is horrible on the iPhone 4. I have it on my 5, but I installed it on my wife's 4 and she has tons of bugs. She's due for an upgrade, but I'm going to hold off for a month or so to see if the S is all it's cracked up to be.
I installed at dp6, it runs pretty good.. Very few bugs. But strangely I'm missing labels on buttons in several programs. Safari has all the buttons on the tool bar, but they're blank. Anyone else seeing this issue?
Did anyone stop to think iWatch could be the name of apple's TV? And not a watch?
Using a 1st-gen (June 2012) Retina 15" and this works okay on a new partition. Do NOT install on your current drive (meaning... update from 10.6-10.8) because like iOS 7, this is fairly difficult to work on unless you are not a power-user. I just installed iOS 7 on my iPhone 5 and half of the App Store apps (iWork, new games, Facebook, YouTube, etc.) don't open after install. Very buggy gestures, taps that don't register, crashing from apps... don't waste your time with...
That's sad that Best Buy is struggling. They are a great Minneapolis, MN based company that I want to see survive.
It's just a cost of doing business.  Not really worthy of news.