or Connect

Posts by JONOROM

From http://www.innovationmanagement.se/imtool-articles/why-diversity-is-the-mother-of-creativity/ "Arguably, one of the most important ingredients for creative thinking is diversity. We all know that diverse teams produce more creative results than teams in which all members are from a similar background. Tests have shown that the one sure-fire way of improving your creativity is to move abroad. Not travel, but move. Living in a new culture, learning new ways of doing...
My point is that the "Android operating system", undifferentiated by version, mods, ability to be updated etc. is a completely irrelevant number to anything in the known universe.
It is far past time for analysts to differentiate the Google Play platform from the bastardized versions of Android AOSP running on most phones in Asia and even on Amazon's devices. "Android" alone has zero relevance to understanding the market for apps, services and even hardware.
Since I was assaulted on the sidewalk in a busy part of the city in April by smartphone theives, even though I have an iPhone that was bricked within 1/2 hour. This wouldn't have happened if all smartphones had a kill switch.
I think the graphic is signaling one of two things: 1. Resolution independence (note the variable sized pixels) 2. IOS will be sensing the world beyond your device (the space outside the apple is now rainbow colored) You read it here first. Jon
That's the top of the apple and the leaf. I think it is signaling true resolution independence.
A new manufacturer. A new design. A new process. 250M+ CPUs needed in the next 12 months or Apple nearly disappears as a company. And Apple will save maybe $10 on the BOM if they go with TSMC.No news here, move along.Note, the NeXT(!) Apple device may very well use TSMC. A gaming-capable iTV processor would be perfect - low volumes, next gen tech, etc.
I have owned three JuicePacks and have seen the capacity fall off pretty dramatically over time. The problem is that the JuicePack discharges completely before the iPhone's battery kicks in, and Li-Ion batteries don't like 100% discharges.People who buy the JuicePack are heavy users and will typically discharge the JuicePack almost every day. Research indicates that a typical Li-ion battery loses 30% of its capacity after only 300 full discharges. So in a year you are in...
Agreed. What actually distinguishes the iOS ecosystem is the long tail of tens of thousands of very high quality paid apps.
Well, when a group of people who have historically been discriminated against uses legal means to attempt to acquire equal power, I say good luck. That is why we (the USA) came to be, after all, for those who have forgotten their history. And it is worth considering that the large majority of Apple's customers (at least in the US) are women. Got a problem with that?