or Connect

Posts by ipen

Strange.  Evercore advises investor to buy in while insiders were selling...  I'm going to wait a bit.  This market will be shaky in Oct.
Yeah, but for people who like to try it will be stuck with it and with no option to downgrade.  It's a good strategy to increase iphone 6 sale.This versioning game is getting more interesting with every release.
What?  FBI itself is above the law.  Now Apple and Google are changing that.  Of course, FBI is worried.
Agree.  Apple shouldn't jump on the big size wagon. it's a disaster.  i bet the next iteration will be back to the "normal" size again.
that's why SJ said that large screen phones will fail.  He knew it all along about the thin and bend.
Google is not into innovation.  Google's strategy is bringing technology to the mass for free/low price.  Any I think Google is failing.  Seems like people on food stamps are buying iphone 6.  (know a few people like that personally.)  What a subsidy from the gov't.
Apple thought people were smart enough to know nothing in the cloud is secure.  I think in the user agreement term something like users are responsible for their own security was there.  I have to go back and re-read the agreement.  But so far no one is suing Apple for unsecured iCloud.
I wonder why this wasn't an issue with the large screen phones before?  Or it has always been an issue? How about an upgrade to phone 6S+ as bendable flex phone.  I'm waiting for that next release.
 back up data.  wipe it clean. and re-install the old iOS, reload the data back.  Will take about a day of work.  Just give thanks to Apple for taking a sick day off.
no product is green.  Just one form or another.