or Connect

Posts by ipen

"battle plans always look great until you meet the enemy." Just don't be the first wave to become ashes. Stand with the general at the far far back.
 So we all agree with the lawyers who filed the class action lawsuit.  Without them, Apple will not admit the problem, and many will be left in the cold.  Apple is doing the right thing only after a lawsuit, so sad.
 WTO cannot afford to not have China.  It's too big to be kicked out.  If China got kicked out of WTO, countries around China will leave WTO with China and form another trade organization.  It'll be a disaster for everyone. 
More draining of the battery?
What happened to all the new energy technologies?  Wrist movement should be able to charge the watch.  Solar/light should be able to charge the watch.  Body warmth should be able to charge the watch.  There are technologies already commercialized in watches for years.
Until Apple comes in, this thing is not going to fly.
Yes, this will happen sooner than later. Apple will be the first company to truly merge phone, watch, desktop, and laptop both on hardware and software. No new laptop for me until this comes out.
So, apple decided to stay with Intel instead of using its own A series chips for the mac line.  I'll pass this time.
 Totally agree.iPhone is the cash cow for Apple. It has no reason to spend much resource on the mac line other than maintaining it as an iOS app development platform.  That's why OSX is becoming more like iOS.
 I won't use company phone to take personal pictures and download movies on there.  Why need more than 16gb?  even 8gb is sufficient.