or Connect

Posts by ipen

Seems like Apple is putting Apple TV on hold like the ipod.
Exactly.  The shrinkage of Apple goes to Amazon Fire TV instead.
 Hope you're restricting your children to use any social sites too.  FB and others are collecting much more info than Google.  FB owns its users.  It knows your life, your friends, your relatives, your face, where you've been, what you like and what you hate.  That's really scary.  
 Good insight info on supporting ipads vs chromebooks.  I have a friend working for a private school about 1000 students as tech support has similar experiences.  I hope Apple is listening and improve upon it.  Hope iOS 9 will have the multi user accounts feature.
That's a Corning marketing strategy.  Selling it's newest Gorilla 4 to Apple.
 Where do you live?  The numbers are for worldwide.  It's a different story in the US.  I don't see too many ipads when I travel to Asia or Europe.
Next step:  dump Intel chips in iMacs and MBPs in 2015.
Trust no one.  Always use fake IDs when you're in the cloud.  Have an alternate life or lives when you're online.
 Sounds like the 9/11 was all about gov't conspiracy using it as an excuse to spy on Americans.  EIther the terrorists succeeded as you said or the gov't succeeded in collecting all private information of the mass, or they both succeeded and the American people lost big.  I guess I'll use my cell much less now.  I think i can survive w/o my cell phone.
 That's Apple's business strategy.  If the touch ID and 2GB were in last year's model.  There won't be an Air 2 this year.