or Connect

Posts by ipen

You mean Apple=Google?Best to just get the app to report fake info.
Get rid of the physical switch just to save manufacturing cost like 50c.
Cloud is not safe.  I only use it for files which I can lose and i don't care if the world sees it.
Jony, please design something new.  Small ipad and large screen iphone are hardly anything to brag about.  SJ hated and ridiculed them, remember?
Typical corporate strategy.  GTAT just got mugged.
 No.  Linux would be a much better choice.  
yeah, sure.  it's the end of the world for the stock holders.  The "breather" just cost them everything.
That's the difference between being a designer and an engineer.  Apple needs some good structural engineers to work with Jony Ive.
I disagree with Schmidt.  I don't use any real information with Google or Apple or anything on the web.  How much more secure can that be.    The security level is all the same for me.  Doesn't matter how secure the companies are trying to make.  Some day, some how, hackers, insiders or from outside, will break into the system and steal all the info.  Do strong encryption with anything you put in the cloud which you don't want others to see/use.
I wonder if this function will work on responsive sites which query the size of display using the viewport meta tag instead of using the user agent string.