or Connect

Posts by ipen

The special $750 student macbook is the answer.  Buy in bulk maybe Apple will give another 10% discount.
It'll be interesting to find out the outcome.  I thought we're in a drought in CA.  I guess not.  Water/Ice all around...
 iOS wasn't developed with multi-user in mind.  It'll need a major redesign of iOS to support multi-user natively.  Maybe the merge of iOS with OSX will provide smooth multi-user experience.  We'll have to wait and see.
This is really unexpected from Apple... sad... for the people who're suffering from this problem.  Maybe from now on, Apple won't go that extra step for all its loyal customers.  All the premium we pay are going into aapl investors' pocket.  Buy aapl and use the profit to fix or buy apple products.  That's my strategy. 
Innovation happens everyday without patents.
I have to agree with this.  It's really a problem.  When there is no internet connection, it's so difficult to transfer files from ipad to my mbp.  I have to look for the cable if i remember to bring it or try to ask around to borrow one.  Why can i just use bluetooth?  my mbp has bluetooth and my ipad has bluetooth.  Am i missing something?  Or do i need to download an app to do that?  (this is a real question, please let me know if there is an app allows bluetooth file...
Our company spends an enormous amount of resource trying to provide personalized web pages to our customers.  I think many companies do that too.  Consumers like to have "personalized" touch to their experience.  However, people are afraid that their information will end up on the NSA list, or be sold to any companies which can pay the price.  What a dilemma.   Just use your internet alternate identities if you don't want google to know your real identity.
It's a lemon.  Return it to school for an exchange.  My friend's daughter is using her chromebook issued by the school every day and has no problem at all.
It's kind of the US FATCA.  US concerns about the 1% hiding money in foreign countries and now it's asking all foreign banks to play the game of reveal your books or else.
Why people worry about info sending to servers somewhere?  I never use any real info on my phone.  They can get whatever they want.  Everything is made up.  Even the location is fake by using an app faking the location info.  Stop using your real info on the phone.  You're trusting your phone more than yourself?