or Connect

Posts by ipen

Until Apple comes in, this thing is not going to fly.
Yes, this will happen sooner than later. Apple will be the first company to truly merge phone, watch, desktop, and laptop both on hardware and software. No new laptop for me until this comes out.
So, apple decided to stay with Intel instead of using its own A series chips for the mac line.  I'll pass this time.
 Totally agree.iPhone is the cash cow for Apple. It has no reason to spend much resource on the mac line other than maintaining it as an iOS app development platform.  That's why OSX is becoming more like iOS.
 I won't use company phone to take personal pictures and download movies on there.  Why need more than 16gb?  even 8gb is sufficient.
Seems like Apple is putting Apple TV on hold like the ipod.
Exactly.  The shrinkage of Apple goes to Amazon Fire TV instead.
 Hope you're restricting your children to use any social sites too.  FB and others are collecting much more info than Google.  FB owns its users.  It knows your life, your friends, your relatives, your face, where you've been, what you like and what you hate.  That's really scary.  
 Good insight info on supporting ipads vs chromebooks.  I have a friend working for a private school about 1000 students as tech support has similar experiences.  I hope Apple is listening and improve upon it.  Hope iOS 9 will have the multi user accounts feature.
That's a Corning marketing strategy.  Selling it's newest Gorilla 4 to Apple.