or Connect

Posts by ipen

SJ was wrong when he said any size smaller than ipad was useless, now Apple has the ipad mini. SJ was wrong when he said that no one will buy a big screen phone, now Apple has the iphone6+. I wonder what's the next thing that SJ was wrong about.  I miss him... 
I like the car analogy.  It charges as you drive.The smart watch should charge as you walk or move.  
Only $349!  Wow, i thought it'll be $3490 like a Rolex.  Maybe I'll sell 3 shares of AAPL when it gets to $130 to buy this.
Just wait for iWatch2 in 2016
Doesn't matter what Apple do to iCloud, i'll still keep my encryption process for all files sending to the cloud.  Any file that's not worthy to be encrypted are those you don't mind to be seen by the public.
There must be something more...  AAPL drops over 4%.
 Agree.  It'll be interesting to see bunch of people charging their watches at the airport.  
Agree.  Can't imagine people around you are wearing the same watch style, like company issued uniform.  iphone is different because there are so many different cases on the market.   Apple should have 10-15 different styles to choose from.  I guess by 9/9 we'll find out.
 So is NFC a rumor again this time?
 The special $750 student macbook is the answer.  Buy in bulk maybe Apple will give another 10% discount.