or Connect

Posts by ipen

No changes will be made. Apple:  Shop online instead or pay online and pick up at the store.
Exactly!  Why the smokers have to go outside in the cold to smoke.  That's  discrimination.  You say because tobacco is bad for health.  Prove it.  There is no direct prove so far.  If there is, cigarette would have already been banned by the FDA.
If the bill is discriminating.  The federal court will have the final say.  
 AppleInsider is not a news site.  It's pro-Apple and everything about Apple and has the right to publish editors' opinions and biases.  If you want unbiased articles, go somewhere else.
Several of my friends using iphone had their email compromised in the last 6 months.  I'm paranoid and had to setup some fake emails to use on my iphone to avoid my real emails got hacked.  What a pain.  Maybe smart phone is not for me, or I'm just too paranoid...

Hmm... the multitasking thing seems useful.  At times, i wish i don't have to hang up on facetime o check on my email or search on google for something at that moment.  maybe i'll check it out at Fry's this weekend.  Hope the next gen ipad can have multitasking.
No profit smart phones are for people who can't afford the premium.  But that's not what Apple is after.   However, if the gap between the no profit phones and iphone becomes smaller and smaller, Apple may start to loose market share when the smart phone market is saturated.
So, Tim does listen to Carl at the end.  Hope Carl won't start dumping now when price is back up to the 520 range.
This guy is trying to average buy to lower the base of what he bought a week ago.  If Apple doesn't listen to him for the buy back program, watch out that he may start to dump the shares.  If he's really into long term investment, he should have patient and not pressure Apple so hard on buy back.