or Connect

Posts by ipen

We don't know the internal of iOS7.  Maybe it is easier to monitor than the old versions if Apple was secretly coerced and cooperated with NSA?  Remember the NYPD was encouraging people to update to iOS7 when it came out?
If you're planning to buy a pro, buy it now.  It's the best value when it comes out.  Don't wait for 6 months when the prices of all components come down and Apple will still charge the same price for the same pro.  Then wait for the next refresh instead.  
I wouldn't call it "innovate".  It's certainly the next step.  Apple just took the lead and came out with the 64bit faster than others.  Good work.
Now these 15 execs will secretly team up with the NSA to enhance the data collection and mining.  The day of open internet is gone...
Yeah, that'll be a change of wireless landscape.  Apple should also tie all idevices to their own wireless service.  All others will get androids only.  Really something for Apple to think about.
Sad news.  Now when i use my iphone this news pops into my mind...  Have to get over with it. 
Apple can just survey the developers to see who wants to participate the program and developers may also limit the number of "free" copies to give out.  And Apple can display a special page for people to choose their own likes.  Every day is different for 12 days.  That'll be more interesting.
 Nothing is illegal for the NSA.  It has total power over everything on the world.  I guess strong encryption is the only counter measure.
Lawyers are the ones getting the pure profit at the end, doesn't matter the outcome. heck, the country is run by bunch of lawyers anyway.
Nice rendering scenes.  It'll become a landmark in SF after it's finished.