or Connect

Posts by freddyfrog

Im using CS5 and listening to music and emails, the photos i use are Raw files which are considerably bigger than Jpegs ad it does seem to take a little longer. If i was a spec whore i probably would have gone for the i7??? I drive a Volvo on Michelins and Ride a BMW on Dunlop, the point being if i can increase the stability and handling when pushing it occasionally to its upper limit then why not?? Albeit i I have never heard of any one hitting a tree with a Mac. This is...
I won't hold my breath in anticipation of a reply, but thank you anyway
...Hear, hear
Hi Guys Just wanted some advice i'd like to upgrade my Ram from 4 GB preferably to 16GB as i believe thats the max capacity this mac can take. i know there are two spare ports to extend. can i put 2 x gig in the other slots that will take me unto 12gb?? i dont see the point in replacing the 2x2gb as it seems 12gb will be more than enough for me. Is this feasible or have i not got a clue?? Also can anyone recommend a good supplier fo RAM? thanks but just wanted some...
Hi Guys. New to Mac!! I have been windows based all my life and have just been converted. I know you have probably been asked this before but here goes. I always have used ccleaner, clean disk security and spybot ad aware and all other things like defrag etc. I have to admit it's slightly confusing and slightly intimidating getting used to the Mac and always kept my computer tip top and security free. Is there any utilities free out there that do the same things...
Hi Guys Firstly forgive me but i am complete newbie to this and Macs. I have just got a pretty good deal on a 27inch i3 Mac @950 sterling. I have recently realized that it is nearly a year out of date (store has great return policy no problems returning it) and now am torn between returning it and getting the i5 27inch. I am very confused and as the i5 is going to cost 1400 sterling itÂ’s pushing the budget (and the wife to the limit). All I wanted to know was is there a...