or Connect

Posts by theoneaboveall

But Steve is no longer running the company...
Yes but you specifically bought an iPad to have an iPad. This isn't an iClone. This is a Kindle, these things practically sell themselves by name alone. People aren't looking at this saying "oh this is cheaper than the iPad." People can do a little more than the orignal Kindles can do. It's no threat to Apple as they have even stated. I can't recount how many people on the train and bus use eReaders over iPads. It's no biggie. Hell I love my iPad but this is for a...
I seriously doubt it's DOA. People know what a Kindle is, they know what they are getting. This is no iClone. This is a color Kindle that does a little more. I'm sure this will do quite well.
I couldn't agree more. People outside the Apple realm are having a hard time with the economy. People want something budget friendly and gets the job done. Though cheaper doesn't alwasy equal quality. This is still a Kindle we are talking about these things sell themselves by name alone. Apple definitely won't go under overnight by the sale of the Fire but it will take notice. I hope the Fire does well because competition is good. I'm not talking about all the...
Granted it has only been a few weeks with my iPhone 4 with Sprint but I have yet to drop a call. I actually get better signal with my iPhone than I did with my Evo 3D. That was before I bought a case for it. So maybe they addressed the issue with the CDMA version. Now my wife is eyeing my phone...looks as if I'll have to take her upgrade and give her my 4 and I'll get a 4S. All I know is I'm a happy camper.
Dirty, rotten black lies! I seriously doubt Tim Cook would just say screw you Steve WE believe their is a market out there for smaller tablets. Thats just my take on it. Maybe a price reduction but even then I don't really see it unless the Fire really burns Apple in sales. Then again I'd welcome a price cut or a lower cost iPad...either way WE win.
It's very rare for a business to do something like this for a competitor. Regardless of how a person feels toward Google/Samsung they did it out of respect. A fallen rival such as Mr. Jobs shows they even they for a split moment in time aren't always the = That's about as much class as one can show in this type of business. Then again this is just my 2 cents. Though I'm sure I'll get knocked for not slamming them or cursing them. Then again who cares...
They do know how to make hardware. God the Palm/HP stuff was crap, no wonder why Sprint decided not to carry anymore of their phones. I went through 3 Palm Pre's in 6 months.
I would agree WebOS is an awesome OS. It's up there with iOS. Palm drug it's feet, just like HP. Yes the hardware sucked ass but the OS isn't anything to laugh at. I enjoyed using WebOS for the time I used it. If HTC produces the hardware and has the software...um yes its definitely an eye catcher. I WANT MY SPRINT IPHONE DAMN IT!!!
Like the man or not, he's the reason we love our iPhones, iPads, and iPods...not mention you know the other things...