or Connect

Posts by hjb

My point was that the 'Copycat document' is not a copycat document and you can not abuse anyone doing what we all do.  We all inspired from everyone.
Why? Why? and not by Apple?
I read that whole document what you called "copycat document".  IMO, that is not a copycat document.   That is a competitive analysis with a trend leading product or design.  Basically all companies do this.   Have you seen that Sony inspired iPhone design?  That strikingly resembles later iPhone 4.
Nothing new really   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYMpMt0lwUY
 What are they? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFeC25BM9E0
 I agree with you that benchmarks do not matter, especially to those anything but Apple people here.  I too see many dirty mouses here, more childish reactions than MacRumors or any other tech site.  You would be called Fandroid, apologist, Android sheep...(you name it all would show up), if you have anything against Apple or anything pro or look-protective for their enemies like Sammy.
That was to murman.
First, Note 3 runs benchmarks at 2.3Ghz that SD800 is advertised for. So, there is no such thing like "benchmark boosting". ie. Note 3 does not overclock when performing benchmark tests. I am not royal to Android. My family still enjoy more than 2 years old iPad2 and recommends iPad to anyone, although I prefer Android for smartphones over iOS. As you might see from above, I do not have any interest what a Windows phone or iPhone scores, for now of course.
Crysisftw. Why manufacturer should use the same power policy across the board? It is up to them for optimisation. What Sammy has done wrong again?
 I will be calling them 'cheater' only if they have overclocked its CPU when performing the benchmark tests.  But they did not as long as I know. And any manufacturer can limit its CPU or any of its components to optimize their user experience for normal users and of course all have been doing it ages.  What is wrong with it?   Car manufactures advertise how fast they could go like 150miles per hour as a benchmark, but would anyone be complaining why they do not set...