or Connect

Posts by hjb

It looks like Apple paid him huge on resignation, on obvious condition that he would not serve the court order in anyway, and shipped him to Hawai.  Very fish.
  And page 2 & 3 of the Samsung brief.     "For good measure, Apple seeks to exclude Samsung from the market, based on its complaints that Samsung has used the very same public domain design concepts that Apple borrowed from other competitors, including Sony, to develop the iPhone. Apple‘s own internal documents show this. In February 2006, before the claimed iPhone design was conceived of, Apple executive Tony Fadell circulated a news article that contained an interview...
There are some interesting details in Samsung's brief.   On page 4&5, it says   "In order to distract from the weakness of its infringement claims, Apple offers misguided allegations of copying that are refuted by evidence of Samsung‘s independent creation. Prior to the iPhone‘s announcement in January 2007, Samsung was already developing numerous products and models with the same design features that Apple now claims were copied from the iPhone. In the summer...
http://www.bgr.com/2012/07/25/samsung-apple-patent-lawsuit-documents-revealed/   It is interesting even in this pro-Apple site.  popcorn ready?
I don't know, but yes I recommend android phones with ics or JB to the capables . What is wrong with that? Am I biased or what?
  Nop, you are ignoring the fact that Galaxy Tab is not copy.  That Sammy attorney may have been confused or distracted by by the Judge or something.  Who knows what really happened.   Again nop, I use both iOS and Jelly Bean, so I am probably Apple/Google shill, but not as diehard as you.  I recommend different products to different people.  For example, I recommend iPhone and IPad to elders and someone who is less capable of handling handsets.  
    The only similarities (not even close to what Apple can call 'copy') are: 1. They are both tablets with rectangular shape with equal rims (same as prior tablets before the Apple patent),  2. Glass covered front. (except of course IPad has a hole ^^)
  If Apple is allowed this monopoly with the absurd design patent, we all loose except of course Apple and Apple shareholders.  Anyone with fair minded, except of course Apple and its shareholders, can see that.   BTW, I am not using it a lot, but my white IPad 2 with Zagg full body protection looks really beautiful.  It is just beautiful.  That's all.
  Good point Gatorguy!  
I like this 'not as cool' line.  It looks like a stupid reasoning, but I guess this line is intended to communicate Apple and Apple die-hard fans which seem to be isolated by day.  I see a humor in there.   Here is the full rulling. http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Patents/2012/1882.html