or Connect

Posts by hjb

I would not normally recommend IPhone. But, I am not sure moving to a Galaxy would work for you as you are surrounded by family members with iPhones. In my experience, bluetoothing between Apple and non-Apple did not work (maybe Apple blocked non-Apple). I can teather my Galaxy Nexus as a Wifi hotspot on 3g and use my IPad 2 (wifi version) on the go, but probably Apple 3g teathering is not comparable with non-Apple. I think, there would be some more comparability...
  1. Samsung marketed above digital photo frame in 2006 2. In 2010, Apple marketed Ipad with remakably similar design with the Samsung photo frame. 3. In early 2011, Samsung introduced Galaxy Tab with the same design with their 2006 digital photo frame. 4. Later, Apple started saying Samsung copied Ipad design in Galaxy Tab. (!@#$%^&*)   And some of us are still beleiving Samsung copied Ipad design in GT? (!@#$%^&*)
    And why is Samsung doing exceptionally well in this area?  Is it somehow related their plastic builds?
Well members, this copycat caims again.  Getting bored really, just like my IPad which became an expensive toy for my kids.   Why you bother this much?  Without Samsung, you probably would not have been enjoying some of your beloved products which is boring and way passed by competitors in every aspects.   IMO, calling Samsung 'copycat' was one of the most stupid things to say by SJ. 
    fuwafuwa,   Its me again. I just found a Youtube video clip that compares iPhone 4s, Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy S2 in terms of screen display. Worth have a look! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8PQYgw62vY
Um. I am not sure about that. You maybe right. But I cannot see pixels with my phone, maybe my eye sight is not very good. To me dpi is not an issue and i was just replying and commenting to Tallest Skill.
Hahaha, I am honoured.  It does not look like it but I put consideration arranging icons into folders.  I do not have any trouble finding what I want.  I dont think it depends on the DPI and phone size.  FYI, my Galaxy Nexus dpi is 316, not better than iPhone but it is ok.  And the screen size is 4.65 inch.  I dont have to zoom in for full websites on horizontal view.
Yes, but thats just me.  LOL... I want easy access with my applications on my phone.  So, I put everything into this main home screen.  My widgets (schedue, note, email, PA, galary, music player widgets, equaliser and etc) and some applications are placed in other screens. 
You do not need to root your phone with ICS as it is still amazing.  There are plenty customisation or personalisation options available on Google Play.  This is my Galaxy Nexus home screen which I took just before. Mine is not rooted. Back ground is a live wallpaper called Planet Pack from Maxelus and application titles are deleted using Desktop Visualizer.    
  I am sure he was talking about ICS.  But, why are you defending Apple itself?  Have you even used any Android with ICS?  Their OSs have DEFINETELY improved and I think ICS surpassed iOS already.  I think you should thank Google for that since Apple WILL improve on their iOS hopfully in iPhone 5.  My preschoolers love iOS, but not me because it is too simple and boring.  Galaxy Nexus rocks!  It does more than what iPhone does and see what the owners are doing...