or Connect

Posts by hjb

You do not need to root your phone with ICS as it is still amazing.  There are plenty customisation or personalisation options available on Google Play.  This is my Galaxy Nexus home screen which I took just before. Mine is not rooted. Back ground is a live wallpaper called Planet Pack from Maxelus and application titles are deleted using Desktop Visualizer.    
  I am sure he was talking about ICS.  But, why are you defending Apple itself?  Have you even used any Android with ICS?  Their OSs have DEFINETELY improved and I think ICS surpassed iOS already.  I think you should thank Google for that since Apple WILL improve on their iOS hopfully in iPhone 5.  My preschoolers love iOS, but not me because it is too simple and boring.  Galaxy Nexus rocks!  It does more than what iPhone does and see what the owners are doing...
The appeal court did not grant preliminary injunction itself, rather forcing Koh to grant PI instead, or it looks like it. She might have to as her job maybe on the line as a judge.Why not the appeal judges grant PI itself if they are confident the patent is valid and Galaxy Tab violated? To me, Koh is being bullied. I would not want to reverse my decision if I think I am right.I think Koh is right because it is too obvious. I also think the IPad design patent is...
Sure Sammy phones may not smooth as Iphones, but much better than boring IOS. Dont get me wrong I like IOS, but just not better than Android to me.
I have 4.65inch phone my wife has got 5.3inch. We both operate one hand when calling and reading emails, but use both hands when texting, playing games, viewing phtos, playing video clips and etc. Are you doing differently with your 3.5 inch phone?
Disappointed with S4, I settled with Galaxy Nexus instead. Nexus has got 4.65inch with 316ppi and comes with ICS. This is not bulky at all comparing with Iphone 4s with a case. It fits nicely in my pocket and 'I barely know it's there' as well. Am I happy with my Nexus? Initialy no as I was only camparing with my wife's Galaxy Note (5.3inch). I was disappointed with Nexus due to smaller size, but then I have gradually liked Nexus more because of ICS. Yes I am happy...
Good points! I appreciate your comment.
Sure No, it wont fit in small back pocket, in fact I would not even try to put any smartphone in back pocket. But it fits in my all trouser pockets all though I feel the largeness. By the way, it is not just a phone that simply works, but it is much more than that with 5.3inch Super Amoled hd resultion screen with supporting specs. No you can not manage it with your thumb, but with freedom they provide I think people will looking at this option. Again I think, Apple...
Sure, Wacom should get credit for it, but it is Samsung that put it in their product. Hence I called it inovation by Samsung. Yes it is too large for a phone, but not too large for a smartphone. It fits in my all trousers pockets (it does not in all lady jeans, but then they always carry small bag anyway).
You mean the stylus that can be used on glass with presure sensitiveness on smartphone? You have to admit that this is great innovation by Samsung. Although it is not perfect (being slipery on glass with plastic tip), it is a great tool. Sure it is a too big for a phone and too small for tablet. I am not arguing this. But, it is not too big for a smartphone. And with full HD resolution, it is not too small for a tablet. Having used it for almost 3 months, this is the...