or Connect

Posts by hjb

You know. My brother-in-law told me that someone he knew gone from S2 to Iphone4. Obviously he needed a phone not a smartphone. Not all people could handdle S2 or in fact any other Samsung smartphones or android smartphones I beleive. You need to play with it to customise your requirements. Sorry for the Ace, I just notice that the Ace is 3rd.
I was responding to someone who made diehard fanboy assumptions like you ('Samsung makes good low-end smartphones and thst's it', you said), just to tell my expereince about Samsung smartphones in a hope that somehow he figure out the world is changing. By the way, have you not heard of Galaxy Note?. It flies. And recently survey in England said that Samsung had No1, No3, No7 and No8 best selling smartphones, and they are all high-end. Iphone was...
Yes, hardware specs are important to run it smoothly and effectively for the features offered from the phone and operating system. At the moment Samsung is the top manufacturer in terms of specs and quality, Apple had egged from them remember?. Having played Google Android for my Galaxy Fit from Samsung, I should say that they are perfectly fitted together and, with them, I can do so many things. The Galaxy Fit is low-end smart phones in plastic, but it does more than...
It has been almost three weeks since I opened Gmail account for my Androd phone. I opened my Gmail account about 5 times to see emails regarding Android setup for my phone until yesterday. But today with this news, I opened it and closely examine what it is. I put some contact there, and I noticed that my Android phone has got the same contact straight from my Gmail contact. Walla!! I knew last week that I could sync Google Calender with my Android phone. (ie, I...
I was resonding to your 'freedom' post. No, my wife got a white Galaxy Note, that's why got Galaxy Fit from her. She has got more freedom of course. (Her phone will soon be upgraded with ICS as well)
I got a Galaxy Fit from my wife. It is a cheap plastic smart phone. However, after playing for the last two weeks, I can say that it is pretty good. It does all you mentioned. Beleive me. What I like with this phone is it comes with Android. I could set home screen whatever I like with live wall papers, widgets, applications with fansy icons (you can also have icon packs) and whenever I like. This is huge advantage over Iphones. Ok, Iphone 4S has improved Speaktoit...
Really? I acctually beleived and still beleive what Apple's lawyer said in Australia case. Um... you are saying they lied in Court or Apple lied to their lawyers? I was drown into this debate and subsquently bought Ipad 2. Never had any tab nor smartphone before. It was good initially, to be honest, playing application games (my wife played Big Fish alot). But a month later, it became an expensive toy to my pre-schoolers. They loved it. Soon after I bought a Galaxy...
Remember in the Australia case? Apple was basically scared of Galaxy series. How contradictory Apple?
I do not have Galaxy Tab myself but the users are saying; - Personal Customisaion on home screens with Widgets and animated wallpapers. - Excellent as multi media player – higher resolution, stereo speakers, 16:10 ratio, Supports multi video formats. - 16:10 ratio means you can view two pages when you read ebook. - Better cameras. - Wifi version has GPS. - Better game and websurfing experience with or without Flash - Samsung already provides useful applications within...
What are you on me about? I would not insult you, unlike you, even if you are making stupidest comments of these times. I gave my opinion based on my expeirience with those products. Look! I praise to everyone for the simplicity and user friendly side of IPad. I am also thinking to purchase another IPad2 for my wife's parents (my parents are too old to handle even this) before Christmas. And my preschoolers were loving Ipad2 until a White Galaxy Note arrived. It is...