or Connect

Posts by hjb

Interesting, where the article come from? I read that that design never been cerrified by Samsung and as soon as Samsung knew it the products were disappeared from the online site. I doubt that any of them had actually been sold. Sure if the smartcase look-a-likes were manufactured and sold by Samsung, Samsung would be penalised in the court, IMO.
Sure, it looks like it, but what Apple really wants? Without it, Samsung would not copy if they copied as Apple claimed.
Apple got design patent on their cases? Really? Patent on cases? Good on them, but I wonder what Apple really wants from this case. IMO, Apple wants to tarnish Samsung as 'Copycat' again but nothing else.
All of the people... have no clue? Dont be stupid. What if the patents Apple registered have flaws in a way that patents should not have been issued. What if Apple is abusing what it seems to be fairer patent systems by bringing this look and feel cases to COURTS? It maybe you who has no clue.
I see what you mean you do not want to spend your precious time on customisation. I got it, sure people like you need Iphone. I assumed here that you dont watch movies. I dont play with my phone during my 'precious' times. I acctualy played in my spare time during the first week and have been enjoying after that. It not only just works, but also meets my requirements.
You know. My brother-in-law told me that someone he knew gone from S2 to Iphone4. Obviously he needed a phone not a smartphone. Not all people could handdle S2 or in fact any other Samsung smartphones or android smartphones I beleive. You need to play with it to customise your requirements. Sorry for the Ace, I just notice that the Ace is 3rd.
I was responding to someone who made diehard fanboy assumptions like you ('Samsung makes good low-end smartphones and thst's it', you said), just to tell my expereince about Samsung smartphones in a hope that somehow he figure out the world is changing. By the way, have you not heard of Galaxy Note?. It flies. And recently survey in England said that Samsung had No1, No3, No7 and No8 best selling smartphones, and they are all high-end. Iphone was...
Yes, hardware specs are important to run it smoothly and effectively for the features offered from the phone and operating system. At the moment Samsung is the top manufacturer in terms of specs and quality, Apple had egged from them remember?. Having played Google Android for my Galaxy Fit from Samsung, I should say that they are perfectly fitted together and, with them, I can do so many things. The Galaxy Fit is low-end smart phones in plastic, but it does more than...
It has been almost three weeks since I opened Gmail account for my Androd phone. I opened my Gmail account about 5 times to see emails regarding Android setup for my phone until yesterday. But today with this news, I opened it and closely examine what it is. I put some contact there, and I noticed that my Android phone has got the same contact straight from my Gmail contact. Walla!! I knew last week that I could sync Google Calender with my Android phone. (ie, I...
I was resonding to your 'freedom' post. No, my wife got a white Galaxy Note, that's why got Galaxy Fit from her. She has got more freedom of course. (Her phone will soon be upgraded with ICS as well)