or Connect

Posts by hjb

Crysisftw. Why manufacturer should use the same power policy across the board? It is up to them for optimisation. What Sammy has done wrong again?
 I will be calling them 'cheater' only if they have overclocked its CPU when performing the benchmark tests.  But they did not as long as I know. And any manufacturer can limit its CPU or any of its components to optimize their user experience for normal users and of course all have been doing it ages.  What is wrong with it?   Car manufactures advertise how fast they could go like 150miles per hour as a benchmark, but would anyone be complaining why they do not set...
 First of all, I am not a Samsung apologist.  And that's fine that you blocked me for whatever the reason.   This limiting CPU speed for some of its applications in Android are not new as Ars notified.  So this is a hardly news.   But calling  'benchmark booster', 'faking performance', 'benchmark shenanigans' to one of Android manuracturers and accusing them as 'cheater' because they tested benchmarks at the CPU speed that was advertised for is pure evil journalism to me.
 Let's be fair to every manufacturer.  I think there is nothing Samsung needs to defend here.  Note 3 does not clock its CPU over 2.3gHz which SD800 is advertised for.  There is no such things like 'benchmark booster', 'faking performance', 'benchmark shenanigans'.  I am not defending Samsung, but simply putting my opinion here.  (I could not see anyone defending Samsung here) I also think that Samsung phones are ugly and I don't like TW, but my wife loves her Note 1 and...
 No it does not overclock it's 2.3gHz CPU.  So, there is no steroid booster nor faking performance here, no matter how you translate it.
Well, when I first saw 'steroid boost', 'faking performance' in this article, I thought that Note 3 would overclock it's CPU somehow for the the benchmark apps.   But it turns out that Note 3 does not overclock it's CPU for the benchmarks.  Sure it clocks, for the benchmarks, at 2.3gHz which is exactly SD800 was advertised for.  Where is 'steroid boost' and 'faking performance'?
No, that did not happen before. We could have purchased iPhone 5 for the same price of iPhone 5c.Why killed iPhone 5? I don't know, but there maybe some major defaults in aluminium material for iPhone 5? Or Apple wants everyone buy 5s instead of iPhone 5 thus repackaging iPhone 5 with plastic and killing iPhone 5? I don't know.
 I am not sure about that with 4inch screen.
5C, I can not help but laughing all the way.  Apple just repackaged iPhone 5 with plastic and selling as a new product.
  I actually love my Galaxy Nexus.  It has 4.65 inch with super amoled pentile display.  Once you root it and flash one of stable roms and kernels, it simply flies.  You can also change colour settings if you dont like the warmer tone on the amoled screen.   Re: Hardware.  My Galaxy Nexus was one of the best.  It has clean front screen slightly curved (sits nicely in my pants).  Case is plastic but not like S3 or Note2.  Very comfortable in my hand, not blocky as iPhone...