or Connect

Posts by hjb

I got a Galaxy Fit from my wife. It is a cheap plastic smart phone. However, after playing for the last two weeks, I can say that it is pretty good. It does all you mentioned. Beleive me. What I like with this phone is it comes with Android. I could set home screen whatever I like with live wall papers, widgets, applications with fansy icons (you can also have icon packs) and whenever I like. This is huge advantage over Iphones. Ok, Iphone 4S has improved Speaktoit...
Really? I acctually beleived and still beleive what Apple's lawyer said in Australia case. Um... you are saying they lied in Court or Apple lied to their lawyers? I was drown into this debate and subsquently bought Ipad 2. Never had any tab nor smartphone before. It was good initially, to be honest, playing application games (my wife played Big Fish alot). But a month later, it became an expensive toy to my pre-schoolers. They loved it. Soon after I bought a Galaxy...
Remember in the Australia case? Apple was basically scared of Galaxy series. How contradictory Apple?
I do not have Galaxy Tab myself but the users are saying; - Personal Customisaion on home screens with Widgets and animated wallpapers. - Excellent as multi media player – higher resolution, stereo speakers, 16:10 ratio, Supports multi video formats. - 16:10 ratio means you can view two pages when you read ebook. - Better cameras. - Wifi version has GPS. - Better game and websurfing experience with or without Flash - Samsung already provides useful applications within...
What are you on me about? I would not insult you, unlike you, even if you are making stupidest comments of these times. I gave my opinion based on my expeirience with those products. Look! I praise to everyone for the simplicity and user friendly side of IPad. I am also thinking to purchase another IPad2 for my wife's parents (my parents are too old to handle even this) before Christmas. And my preschoolers were loving Ipad2 until a White Galaxy Note arrived. It is...
Who can answer that? DaHarder already explained fait bit. I LOL at the news, but if you go on, it is more insulting to him. They are very different products. Based on what you can do with those, I think they are in different product category for different market. Ipad is for preschooler and elders, and Galaxy Tab is for everyone in between, IMO. I myself purchased Ipad2 over Galaxy Tab. Beleive me my 3 year old dauther can tell the difference.
Oh, your car tyre is round as mine!! Look! They are different. The Galaxy corners are more rounded. Not exact same witdth bezel. You have not seen Tablet Newspapers (1994) and Samsung Digital Photo Frame (2006)? I think Apple copied the Tablet Newspapers (1994) design and functionality into Ipad, and that Samsung borrowed their own Samsung Digital Photo Frame design into their Galaxy tab. See the first page, someone posted a link...
Wow! Thanks for the link. I think LG should sue Apple of copycatting. Remember Prada ? which Apple copied in Iphones?. See above link, Apple even copied a product name in Ipad as well. Just Wow!!
Here comeshttp://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...7L202L20111130 I mean if every manufacturer is doing what Apple is doing, then there would no competition. My point was that Apple is enjoying all the technologies real technologies developed by others, but stifling competition not allowing not even licencing out their tiny inovations. Only court could stop that and I am now happier with the decesion today.
Again, Apple is enjoying every technologies developed by others, but not allowing others to use such basic touch related jestures. Apple is clearly using its patents to stifle healthy competition. I disagree with the Judge's decesion giving Apple what they want.