or Connect

Posts by hjb

Who can answer that? DaHarder already explained fait bit. I LOL at the news, but if you go on, it is more insulting to him. They are very different products. Based on what you can do with those, I think they are in different product category for different market. Ipad is for preschooler and elders, and Galaxy Tab is for everyone in between, IMO. I myself purchased Ipad2 over Galaxy Tab. Beleive me my 3 year old dauther can tell the difference.
Oh, your car tyre is round as mine!! Look! They are different. The Galaxy corners are more rounded. Not exact same witdth bezel. You have not seen Tablet Newspapers (1994) and Samsung Digital Photo Frame (2006)? I think Apple copied the Tablet Newspapers (1994) design and functionality into Ipad, and that Samsung borrowed their own Samsung Digital Photo Frame design into their Galaxy tab. See the first page, someone posted a link...
Wow! Thanks for the link. I think LG should sue Apple of copycatting. Remember Prada ? which Apple copied in Iphones?. See above link, Apple even copied a product name in Ipad as well. Just Wow!!
Here comeshttp://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...7L202L20111130 I mean if every manufacturer is doing what Apple is doing, then there would no competition. My point was that Apple is enjoying all the technologies real technologies developed by others, but stifling competition not allowing not even licencing out their tiny inovations. Only court could stop that and I am now happier with the decesion today.
Again, Apple is enjoying every technologies developed by others, but not allowing others to use such basic touch related jestures. Apple is clearly using its patents to stifle healthy competition. I disagree with the Judge's decesion giving Apple what they want.
The husband of the Judge Annabelle Bennett and the Barrister representing Apple in her own court, which awarded the injunction, are senior council members of "5 Wentworth". Annabelle herself is an alumni of "5 Wentworth". It seems that Judges in this appeal case agree with Samsung. Key note "Terribely unfair to Samsung" I bought a 'Galaxy Note White' for my wife a couple of weeks ago. It rocks. My wife is insisting selling our Ipad 2 and buying another Note as our...
Depend on which. I just got a White Galaxy Note for my wife from Hong Kong. It is a top tablet, phone, photo & video camera, note, media player... I could not shut my mouth during the whole time with this Galaxy Note. Great user friendly. Fast. Amazing display. Although there is a bit time delay when using S pen (a stylus), but that is about it. Nothing else to complain about. I am sure this would be a big hit. I would say to you forget about IPhone 4s and bring it...
First, why this is win to Samsung? By March next year, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 would be dead. Someone in MacRumor site said that the husband of the Judge Annabelle Bennett is a senior council member of 5 Wentworth which representing Apple in Annabelle Bennett's own court. See this link, http://www.5wentworth.com.au/site/people/ Among the 6 senior council members, Stephen Burley SC is the barrister representing Apple in this court. And David Bennett AC QC is...
No, what I am saying is that conflict of interest existed in the injunction decision, as someone questioned. So, you are saying there is no issue there?I think Apple maybe ok, although the connection may have played in Apple heading to Wentworth 5. But the judge should have declared it and made herself unavailable, IMHO.
MacRulez, I understand what you are saying. That person, as you could read, were not expressing an opinion, it was like stating a fact. Sure, I should have reseached it myself before I post that here. Now I have done that research and I beleive what that person in MacRumours site said. First, I googled 'Wentworth 5'. Click the first result that leads to Wentworth 5 website, and click 'People'. Among the first 6 senior council members, you could see Stephen Burley SC...