or Connect

Posts by hjb

?
  Well, no more Apple products then?  Without Samsung, Apple would not have been this successful and never likely be.  Umm, how about Moto X?
I think Apple should drop all law suits against Samsung to focus on innovation.  Without Samsung's support, Apple will eventually loose iPhone's market to Moto X. 
Fair call for protecting American companies.     But, I am a bit confused.  I believe that the reason for the ban was directly come from Apple's refusal to negotiate on fair term.  Are SEP or FRAND really relevant here?
GSMArena reported Samsung's response to this allegation.  http://blog.gsmarena.com/samsung-responds-to-benchmark-cheating-allegations/   That is;   Under ordinary conditions, the Galaxy S4 has been designed to allow a maximum GPU frequency of 533MHz. However, the maximum GPU frequency is lowered to 480MHz for certain gaming apps that may cause an overload, when they are used for a prolonged period of time in full-screen mode. Meanwhile, a maximum GPU frequency of...
Apple iPhone's market share declined in South Korea from 23.2% in 2010 to 3.2% to this year, according to Telegraph.  Rather than gagging anyone critical to current Apple, you need to bring your argument forward.  Probably you do not read fully and you, when you notice any tiny Apple criticism, just spout unnecessary 'shut up and go away'.
    Hey TS,   Why did't you shut up and go away? He was making a quite valid point.
Good news for Apple really.   I think this position would not change easily.  This is because nice looking iPhones are easy products to handle by general public.  Can not go wrong with icons, can it?  
  There are tones of disrespectful and denigrative comments by AI members including "moderators", but they are not deleted or banned since they are toward to any entity but Apple.  As AI is an open forum site where nonmembers could also read, there should be standards or rules that apply fairly to all members.  
    Someone on Cnet comments posted following link   http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.htm&r=1&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=PTXT&S1=6611613.PN.&OS=pn/6611613&RS=PN/6611613   Looks like Samsung applied for eye detection patent in June 2000 and got their patent approved in August 2003.