or Connect

Posts by hjb

Hey TS,   Why did't you shut up and go away? He was making a quite valid point.
Good news for Apple really.   I think this position would not change easily.  This is because nice looking iPhones are easy products to handle by general public.  Can not go wrong with icons, can it?  
  There are tones of disrespectful and denigrative comments by AI members including "moderators", but they are not deleted or banned since they are toward to any entity but Apple.  As AI is an open forum site where nonmembers could also read, there should be standards or rules that apply fairly to all members.  
    Someone on Cnet comments posted following link   http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.htm&r=1&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=PTXT&S1=6611613.PN.&OS=pn/6611613&RS=PN/6611613   Looks like Samsung applied for eye detection patent in June 2000 and got their patent approved in August 2003.
  We individuals declare all income worldwide in income tax return in a country of tax residency.  Why should this differ to companies?  Me not USA citizen either, but I see unfairness here.  Why not giving some sort of tax credit for certain types of "global business" for them to be more competitive internationally.
  Thanks for your info.   IMHO, American tax resident companies should include all worldwide business & investment activities, regardless of how they structure overseas operation, in their USA company tax return and pay USA corporate tax on worldwide income.  And it is the Government's responsibility to make sure that principle should be kept.   One more question from me.  I think that, if American companies include income generated from its subsidiaries in countries...
  Thanks, but your reply does not answer my question.  
Impressive performance by Tim Cook.   Just one question.  Apple is an American tax resident company.  All the profit Apply made through it's subsidiary companies around the world belongs to Apple.  Would Apple be required to pay American corporate tax on all profit Apple made (of course after deducting corporate tax paid overseas)?  
  Agree that it looks like a iPhone 5 ad and it looks much better than S3 and Note.     Besides, you would not normally see them without cases.  They are all ugly.
Wow! I would buy a Nexus 4 with that much. Hahaha