or Connect

Posts by hjb

HAHAHA, are you serious?   I thought you were being sarcastic in your previous comment.   Believe me I see terrible lags in iPhones having had that buttery smooth experience of Jelly Bean for almost 4 months.  Things had been progressibly improving to get where Jelly Bean were, just like iPhone 5 became the fastest smartphone.  
  "A federal judge on Monday tossed Apple's suit against Motorola, which claimed the Google-owned company was participating in unfair licensing practices regarding declared standards-essential patents"   Look! did Apple own any of those patents back in March 2011?  
I understand that Apple did not have anything to offer Moto to cross licence (correct if I am wrong). If that is the case, Apple should not expect the same rate their competitors, like HTC, Samsung or Nokia, were paying. Apple is being unreasonable here.
  This! 
  Well, that maybe their way of calling BS to Apple.  Apple calling 4inch 'BIG', but we call it 'mini'.
  What do you think about the LG Nexus design?  I think the current Galaxy Nexus design is near perfect and I would not want it changed.     I love the slightly curved front design of Galaxy Nexus.  It comfortably fits well in my pocket.  I even like a little bump at the back bottom, I have my way of holding it and I am quite enjoying it.   One minor thing.  I dont know if you have noticed, if you place GN on your desk 50cm infront of you and phone front facing upward,...
  I may have been confused with other cases, but was that the the Federal Appeal court had sent the case back to Koh to reconsider PI?
  I wouldn't think so.  My Nexus with 1.2 ghz dual core & one giga ram runs 4.1.1(Jelly Bean) beautifully.  
I did not expect that I would become like a sales person, but put Zagg Invisible Shield Maximum Protection on iPhone 5.  Would look shiny beautiful on the white (Not sure on the black)
So, there was will be no iPad mini?