or Connect

Posts by hjb

I may have been confused with other cases, but was that the the Federal Appeal court had sent the case back to Koh to reconsider PI?
  I wouldn't think so.  My Nexus with 1.2 ghz dual core & one giga ram runs 4.1.1(Jelly Bean) beautifully.  
I did not expect that I would become like a sales person, but put Zagg Invisible Shield Maximum Protection on iPhone 5.  Would look shiny beautiful on the white (Not sure on the black)
So, there was will be no iPad mini?
How do know that? Are you the person who posted the YouTube? It seems like, watching that YouTube, iPhone 5 has been bent somehow before that person received it.There are this bent issues reported in Macrumors. I am sure that teThese are isolated incidents, but long iPhone 5 with thin aluminium body may prone to it. So, do not put it in back pockets.
Are you sure iPhone wouldn't bend?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7_AS_9z0IU
  Sorry, I made you cry.   As long as people are not making stupid arguments, I would just enjoy reading.  But I can not help some of blinded comments here.
  Thanks for the information.  So, why members here keep saying it as an issue?  I am just curious.
  I am not denying Android fragmentation.  However In Android, you have tons of applications that you could choose from, if you are having an fragmentation issue.  Luckly, my Galaxy Nexus with Jelly Bean did not have any fragmentation issue.   I would be really upset if my iPhone 5 kept showing black bars (especially if I had a white one).  Most of all, I wouldn't be able to show mine to my Android friends because it looks exactly same as iPhone 4s but uglier with black...
I couldn't agree with you more.