or Connect

Posts by nowhereman9499

Ok, here are the test results for the cinebench test: plugged in: Open GL 5.74fps and CPU 1.43 pts battery: Open GL 5.74 fps and CPU 1.44 pts For the xbench test, the results are: plugged in: 143.96 battery: 137.51 I have no idea what this means, so a translation of this would be great. If there is anything else to try please let me know.
Ok, here are the test results for the cinebench test: plugged in: Open GL 5.74fps and CPU 1.43 pts battery: Open GL 5.74 fps and CPU 1.44 pts For the xbench test, the results are: plugged in: 143.96 battery: 137.51 I have no idea what this means, so a translation of this would be great. If there is anything else to try please let me know.
I've downloaded them and will try them in the morning. I get up for work a 2am so time for bed, but I'll post what the results were here ASAP. Thanks!
Sorry for the late reply but I've been so frustrated over this. Apparently no one else can figure it out either. I took it back to the repair place that worked on it before and after running more tests, they found nothing wrong, not even the battery. It did do the slowdown for them though, but they couldn't figure it out. I then took it to the Apple store and they don't know either, but we did try something new that helped a little; we turned off all of the energy saver...
still no luck on the battery power adjustment. It's going back to the shop tomorrow to let them deal with it. I sure hope it can be fixed. Ill post what they say about it here.
This started doing this about a week ago after I got it back from repair at a Apple authorizied repair place with the new logic board. Do you know if the is some internal SMC switch on the logic board itself that didn't get pushed or something?
posted in wrong spot, sorry... Ok, So I rebooted the laptop in safe mode and when unplugged, it responded the same way. Also ran the hardware test through the install disk and it came up with no error either. Also retried the SMC reset again as well to no luck. Could my new logic board be failing again?
Ok, So I rebooted the laptop in safe mode and when unplugged, it responded the same way. Also ran the hardware test through the install disk and it came up with no error either. Also retried the SMC reset again as well to no luck. Could my new logic board be failing again?
Ok I will try this. Hopefully this will narrow down the problem.
Unfortunately the SMC reset did not work. I wonder if the new logic board could be bad as well. Is there a way to test it out?