or Connect

Posts by Vadania

Only because it makes it easier for the legal owner to gain access.  If you're not the legal owner, then the glass is pretty fragile and there's even much quicker and less destructive ways to enter a vehicle.  Also, electrically, you can start almost any car in under 5 seconds without the key and disable the steering locking.  The people who smash the steering column to gain access to the wiring are literally doing more work and damage than needed.   Remote starters make...
Absolutely!  ...and thank you for backing me up.  My original point was to educate people that they can most assuredly be killed by 5volts if there was at least ANY amperage passing through it.  I was most bothered by the person who said it was safe to grab onto both terminals of a 850 cold cranking amp battery with no repercussions.  DO NOT TRY THAT!   I used the electric fence as an example because I don't think most of the people reading this "blog" would have even...
No, we have circuit breakers.  Fuses are much better than breakers because they are made to fail at a specific amperage.  Almost none of them will or would save your life.   A fuse will always fail on an overage, however a breaker may not trip.  There is actually a brand of breakers that are known to not trip.  Federal Pacific breakers were not very helpful.  You could potentially pass 200amps through a 20amp breaker and it still wouldn't trip.  They're not in business...
This thought is one of the problems.  It's not only completely untrue, but it just shows how much respect people give a for profit organization at this point.  Do you really think that Walmart is making sure they sell you a safe product, or do you think they are just selling you a product?
I would advise you to look up the word propaganda and have a look see.  Strangely I could not provide a link to the word.   Not everything is what it is proposed as being.
  Please do some research.  "U.L." is actually short for underwriters laboratories and China has little reason to enforce an independent U.S. company on their own soil.  It's a U.S. based company that subjects items to certain scrutiny which in some cases is completely biased depending on which company is funding them.  Their equivalent is F.M. Global on the larger, more profitable items.  There are a lot of small independents that provide the same service but will rarely...
I'm not well versed in common electrical installations in China.  The items I have read actually have very stringent code in metropolitan areas.  Please enlighten me where you are getting your information.  This could very well be similar to someone in West Virginia pulling apart the conductors in their cable and putting them in their toaster to charge a device...   No offense to West Virginians of course.  There's some obviously strange statistics originating from that...
The gentleman involved had enough electricity pass through his system to put him into a coma.  I it is very common and not beyond the realm of possibility.   Just because the "blog" states that the gentleman was electrocuted, and you happened to look it up doesn't mean it was either correct factually.  Keep that in mind when you think you are reading the rest of the "facts" in said "blog". 
I understand you want technology to stand still.  I suppose it makes sense on a psychological point of view.   I'd prefer that you looked at it through a different lens.  Mine may have a bit more estrogen in it, but the more Microsoft spends on it's tablet the better the iPad will be in the future.   I think we should all cheer Microsoft on and encourage them to spend an absorbent amount of money researching what really does work.
Honestly, I've done a very small amount of research based upon your research.   Did they know it was an interview, or did you just suddenly force your way to a mic?  Did they disclose that they were interviewing you, or did you just speak to someone after everyone left and went to the product trial area?   I saw you there during this last WDC.  I even made it a point to shake your hand.   I never did see you in any of the developer booths after that.  Could be chance due...