or Connect

Posts by Vadania

If "admitting defeat" is your way of apologizing, then apology accepted. :o)"Destroy your argument" I suppose would be referencing my simple suggestion, albeit naive, on how to improve the developer program. I'll still hold that thought. It needs to be improved somehow. Even a minor change would make it better. I do understand your point that it would lead to a rather large amount of useless submissions. However attacking me because of my naive view wasn't very...
O.k. I'll bite...In reverse order:RIMM... Well I suppose we did see what happened when they released "crapware". Time and time again...Samsung... They are trying to copy Apple so thoroughly that they were brought to court for it. I'm sure Samsung would love to trade sales numbers for paltry maps complaints...Microsoft... I can't even believe you mentioned them. Hahaha! What have they done that hasn't failed besides windows and office? The former may be added to your...
Really? I thought you were not supposed to be evolved with testing or submitting bugs. If you have forgotten...Originally Posted by VaelianOK, dude, but don't forget that language evolves! There's also no need to go out of your way to tell me your gender and rough age unless you're looking for something else...If I implied, I did not state, and I did not enroll in the program to test anything other than my own code on current and upcoming platforms, be able to run stuff...
Yeah, then there was the other fella that developed Greek Fire... No need to get into a debate...
What does this have to do with M.I.T. exactly?
No! He should very well be apologizing for maps. Whether that topic was overblown or not. I was aggravated even more when Daniel (DED) mocked the resolution problem. I'm on the east coast, and I tried his west coast scenarios and it still looks sub par. I know you know the math because you posted as such. If one pixel = 1 mile, or one pixel = 100', there is a HUGE difference. I believe/hope it's just an algorithm issue. Mind you that I am speaking towards satellite...
You're British! That's cool!No, no, no! I actually agree. I think it would be cool if the hardware allowed it. It simply doesn't. I would love Siri to actually call my brother over 'speaker phone' on the iPad when I asked her to. Instead I get "I can't make phone calls for you on this device Vadania, but you can make a face time call." I understand your point and I think it would be awesome.I may be overstepping myself here, but I believe his background (or fervent...
I absolutely agree! I also think Apple is just now learning how much people care about their maps. Which is good actually in the long run.
I both agree and disagree. How is that possible? Well...I disagree that it's an iPad 1 knock off. Even Samsung stopped copying that well over a year ago...I agree that the finished tolerances, even in a prototype would be substantially better than what is depicted. Even if it is a prototype, you still order it so you can see finished tolerances. They at least look inferior in the pictures that are provided.