or Connect

Posts by Vadania

This is where you made your mistake. Even I thought you were ridiculing him.You also happened to pick the most beautiful mind on this site to do so with. He's also been rather passionate the last couple of months so I kind of expected a response. Actually, I looked for it!Notice how he educated you with each incremental post even though you somewhat 'dissed' him?I say fair game...Also, some of these "regulars" that you mentioned have more than one name here. They play...
On this point I unequivocally agree. If Apple were to release a 7" tablet in that price bracket I'm sure that it would sell. My thought was, what's the point? It's just my opinion and my own thoughts on said device. I am definitely NOT stating that they are NOT going to release the aforementioned product.If said device does get released I will actually be very interested in the numbers this time. I was interested in the numbers once previous. I pre-ordered the first...
I think you missed the point on this topic. A large majority of these 7" tablets that you claim we're sold we're actually just given away. Seriously, every time a kindle fire is sold a stockholder cries. If your giving a product away at less than cost, no matter what the reason, some people may get them. Perhaps a lot of people will get one.Also, we can not "look at the numbers" because almost all who sell that product will not divulge those numbers. We apparently...
I give your "alter-ego" more credibility. Why post... or why post under this name?
I have to agree with Tallest Skill on this. I have spent months wondering what I would use a smaller iPad for and whether or not I would purchase one given the availability to do so.After months of thought, I would be stunned if Apple did release this product. Unfortunately because it's such an upheld rumor and the "market" (Wall Street) has blown the entire idea out of proportion it may still be released.I can see only three legitimate reasons to release such a...
If it's a tablet then the top is the most logical place to put the headphone jack. You can easily drape the cord behind the device. However if you use it in portrait and rest the bottom on your stomach when you sit and read, a protruding plug would make it rather bothersome to use. Yes, some of us use the iPad in portrait.
I don't know why, but this made me laugh! They'll replace it once it's locked in place...I immediately thought of a car, then subsequently read the post above. How do you explain it to the Apple genius if you can't get it out of your car. A keyboard is one thing...
I had a few good thoughts, but was greeted with this. Apparently I can not paste from my iPad. Now it's time to move on.
[[SPOILER]]You're a guy. We get it. Thank you for your thoughts!
It was already predicted on here that this would happen. That's one of the reasons I like reading the comments. You folk (some of you) seem to be better prognosticators than Michel de Nostredame.