or Connect

Posts by Vadania

No.  It's not missing.  It's just not visible at start up.     Text misses the natural conversation overtones that's supposed to reside in a normal conversation.   It is there.  But you actually have to search for it, and then set it up to be seen each time.  If this is really so hard to believe I'll do screen shots.  One for each interval with notes.   I have had issues with Macs before.  Many, many issues.  Hard drives 'Un-mounting' when my brother plays Diablo 3 (I...
Condesending post? I will admit I may have crossed a small line there, but at least I didn't "punch a baby" with my frustration.Most of your posts are condescending to the people who like to read this site and post on the forum.
On a more peer to peer point. (peer to peer doesn't really work in this case because I'm guessing you may be much older than I) Please, get a new Mac with Lion installed Natively. Meaning Snow Leopard was not on it beforehand. Then let me know if I missed something.The Native "Lion" approach is more toward "Launch Pad". That's where all of your apps are, and there is a folder there (iOS folder) for utilities.Still don't believe me, go to an Apple store. There must be...
O.K. To clarify for some people I will try to talk slower.The new icon is not for Notifications. I was misunderstood. Sorry. People did not know what I was speaking about because I replied to what a person wrote before me.There is a new icon for iMessage which is very big and very blue. It also has a very big white blob in it with some dots. Smarter people can not see the icon. It was meant for us. Only us folk use this icon, and only us folk notice our home folder...
Yes it does have an icon. I'm very sorry, it's called "Messenger". ...and I stand by my previous statement.Also, yes it did happen. On a newly purchased retina MacBook, the 'user' account is hidden from view, along with the main drive. Also, the documents folder and the application folder is not there on initial startup. Don't post that if you didn't see or experience it.
They plummet after almost, I repeat ALMOST every earnings. Buy now sell later. I've made a ton this way. People holding on to AAPL stock out of love are just riding a roller coaster... It gets even better when they start point at other people for being fools!
You think that's a kicker, try Airaplay Mirroring if you have a multiple monitor setup. That will open your eyes!
Really? It's the same thing. It has the patented rounded corners now, and they replaced the light that shines up...Seriously?
The icon looks real bad sitting right next to Apperature, doesn't it? Big blue blob, with a white blob... From a girls point of view, it's the ugliest thing there... Closest thing would be ....(Finder) but I'm afraid to mention that, lest they remove it!Already my Mac Book Pro Retina shipped with 'Native Born' Lion, which I didn't realize they got rid of even the home folder, let alone the Application and Documents folder. It took me a long time to set it up right. ...
It doesn't have Siri. Game center is limited because few programs use. OSX is not the same as iOS.Notification center works as advertised. So really, what's your problem?I'll send you a check for the &19.99, that your computer will run on for the next year+.I actually have a problem with the basic functionality that was supposed to be resolved during beta testing. However, because fans test the software (not developers) and all the release notes vs. specific attention...