or Connect

Posts by Vadania

Dude!That would seriously be the best iPod ever! I'm not kidding. If they have to use iOS, then please make it big enough to use iOS.
How about no basic phone and they actually make it bigger. You know, so people can use it?The current iteration of the iPod is horrible. I've lost three in two weeks and went back to the old 'long' style. My old one. Maybe they want people to lose them so they can sell more.While I agree that phones are getting huge, beyond portability for the average person, the IPod shrank too much!Don't get me wrong but in my humble opinion Apple went too far, as far as size...
I have to admit I had seen that when I vas very young, on cable. Then, later on in life (read: college, just a couple years ago) I read IT. Maybe that's why some people don't like clowns..Kind of freaky though isn't it?
O.k. I get your argument. Although you do realize you kind of contradticted yourself there right?I'm someone who is trying to publish a book(s). I have sat with publishers and they have gone over (in quite vivid detail), how much it would cost to print, what their take would be, what the distribution cost 'could' be. Also they like to hit you with "If it doesn't sell, we'll be eating all this cost".Then I go home and buy my favorite book on my iPad for $14.99. New...
Good quote. I've read and heard that before. The only problem is that, if this was your presumption anyway, we do not have a true democracy. If you were inferring to the United States of America. Pretty good try though...
That's F'n hilarious! I had no idea what you were talking about until I googled it. I can't believe that was really a show! Although I never catch much TV because everything is horrible. Then again, some people are afraid of clowns... So maybe some thought that was horrible.I learn so much from you folks! Thanks!
I heard a phrase recently that I absolutely love! No good deed goes unpunished!
Requires flash. I don't have the "full" web on my iPad. :o)
This is one of the few things I'm very interested to watch. I'm very curious what third party manufacturers will do. There's almost 400 million iOS devices in the wild according to Apple at this point. Also, when the new phone does go on sale Apple will still be selling the iPad 2, the New iPad, iPhone 4S, 4 and most likely the 3GS. So from a third party view it looks more economical to support the 'legacy' version. That said, car sterios are almost always USB anyway...
For some reason Google suing Apple conjures up images of the burglar who sues the homeowner for slipping down the stairs and hurting himself while carrying the homeowners large screen TV.Just my humble opinion...