or Connect

Posts by Vadania

You can rest easy.  TB 2 is backwards compatible.
That's not true.  There are quite a few experimental drivers which support resolutions even higher than this.
Yea, I'm not happy.  I bought a bunch at $425.  I actually watched it go up to $460 and then drop below $400.   One of the few times I made a bad buy.  ...or didn't sell when I should have.
I wholeheartedly agree.  Sadly, I know very little of India also.  I was making a little jibe.  I would ask you to remember that in the U.S. we're desensitized about the actual phone cost.  I was thinking, perhaps misguided, that they were not subsidized there.  Only from what I have read.  So are the examples you quoted really "free" there? (going beyond the average consumers perception of free)  Are the larger screen phones really less expensive?   However I must admit...
  So I'm guessing this is not caused by deciding not to incorporate a larger screen...
Oh, you added that after I responded.  That's one reason why I wonder.  It's just one 'tap" to hit the reader button and only the article is presented... generally in a larger type.  One tap again and you're back to seeing all the adds on the side.   I think they should have made the reader button larger in iOS7.  However, if they're going to mess up the icons, why not decide they're not going to improve that function either.   It would be cool if there was a four of five...
  I disagree.  I absolutely abhor sites that force me to view in "mobile" mode when I'm using my iPad 9.7".  I prefer the type size, clarity and presentation while viewing in portrait mode on a non-mobile (desktop) site.   I have mine locked on portrait mode.  My younger brother has his locked on landscape mode.  That's 50% on a survey of two.  Personally I would be more interested in the psychology in regards to why one is preferred over the other.  Is it a physical...
Unless you can hack, you don't.   You have to pay them again.
I agree.  I'm warning people about the new 'subscription' model.   Personally, I think it's the last gasps of a dying breed.  I think Microsoft is going to find out pretty soon.  If they can pad their numbers this year from unexpected users and unaware IT people then it will be next year.   Also, since when did IT people get a huge review on this site?  They sit around and do nothing all day.  (if you are one and you don't then you're rare.  Invest well and plan for the...
Thanks.