or Connect

Posts by Vadania

Why do people get hung up on names?  Don't forget that you can actually call it what ever you want.   Not really liking the whole white theme with IOS7.  I hid all of the obnoxious (most all of them are obnoxious) icons in a folder, but the white is just terrible.   There's no setting I can find that will get rid of the stock white settings.  Even a slight grey would be better.   I'm certainly not going to put iOS7 with this color scheme on my iPad.  That's just too much...
Glad you mentioned that.  That's one of my biggest pet peeves.   Why do they keep announcing how many developers they have when it's clearly how many people are paying an extra $100 to test the latest software?   Common sense math would state that if there's 6 million developers then there should at least be 6 million apps?  Right?  I mean really?  ...and for those of you who will say "oh, the Mac!"... no.  ...and no.  No again!   There's supposedly 900,000 apps on the...
Can anyone tell me how the screen saver works with multiple displays?   Seems they finally fixed everything with displays that was missing in Mountain Lion.  I'm very excited they fixed everything I sent in.   I'm curious if you can use a screen saver on an inactive display (if you have three or four), while still working another display.   Also, can someone please check to see if Airplaying to an Apple TV downgrades your current displays to 1080P as it does...
Until you're asked to do it...Oh, and your job may be on the line if its too "stupid" for you to accomplish.I won't fire you, but I need someone in this chair that knows how to drive.If you're going to work for this company, we don't want you to operate like a tuned 800hp Fiat Punt, we need you to run everything like you're a 750hp Pagani Huyara.(Disclaimer). I have no idea what the car analogy actually means, however contextually it made me laugh earlier. I'll look it up...
Strangely, my "flawed logic" makes my living. I'm young and I'm already "by logic" set. Perhaps I'm just inherently flawed, and paid for my flaws.I'm going to be honest. I don't know anything about cars. At least the cars you're used to seeing. I could show you some cars that would boggle your Huyara mind though. However, I just buy mine so I can drive it.I understand that you're trying to make a joke towards me, but in the context it still doesn't relate and from...
Sorry Sol. I just opened up my email and it went to the last post. Usually I just delete my "AppleInsider" emails. I may have missed a lot in the conversation.Not the best day I've had so please forgive me.
Sorry, I didn't notice you stated that you tried it on a Mac Pro. Sol and I were talking about the upper limits of the hardware. As far I I'm informed the Mac Pro can not support 128G ram. Which again is not limited to the opperating system, but it's again another hardware issue.:Edit:I'm sorry, I may have been rash. Please tell me how you tested 128G on the Mac Book Pro.Edit:(Earlier I thought you wrote Mac Book Pro). Oh, whatever! It only uses 96 whether any OS...
Windows does not Tallest. It still shows the memory as available, just like OSX. However with OSX it will just not use the additional memory. With Windows, in Bootcamp, it will Bluescreen and call up "Memory_Management" because Windows has written and tried to retrieve beyond what the hardware supports. Unfortunately I've seen it too many times to be "just kidding".
Yes Heffe, it does. However something you apparently failed to notice, since you haven't upgraded beyond 10.6, is that there currently is no support for a "full screen" multi-monitor implementation. It gets even less bearable when you are "screen sharing" from two other computers and if you decide to use even just one of them in "full, screen" mode you actually lose the other two computers! Really!?I do advise that you should upgrade beyond 10.6. You may like some of...
Hopefully you understand that those two towers came down on purpose and not from any typer of terroist type of threat.   Some words misspelled on purpose.