or Connect

Posts by Vadania

Yes! "Pushing things outside the box" as you said. Drivers can be made quickly in comparison to hardware. They're not really that tough to make. I know it's not likely to be seen soon commercially, but it can be done. Even just adding something that takes the strain off of the C or G PU would still be nice. I have to remember sometimes that what I see in my mind isn't always an immediate solution. The only thing that's bothering me is that this was a class...
Still making an emotional statement. Ratings, tech blogs, customer satisfaction, reviews, recommendations, opinions. Let me know if I haven't listed a "personal" if not "emotional" metric yet. You didn't read my entire post. If you really think APPL's computers are literally the "best on the planet" beyond a social or psychological standpoint then you yourself haven't put much thought into it. I'm sorry, but I can not offer links. I, personally, have seen some very...
Thank you for confirming what I stated. However Thunderbolt is not better for HDD's unless you do not have a USB 3.0 port. I think I may have stated that. I'll give you the SSD Thunderbolt connection, however I believe I said that also. I'm really interested in chipset Thunderbolt integration. That's not from me, I believe Sol was the first to mention it on this site. That is what I believe the future of Thunderbolt should be. That's just me.
Something tells me Tallest hid my posts... Because WOW! That was a lot of info lost. OSX supports more than you can install. The problem is the hardware.
Sol, I love that beautiful brain of yours! Yea, right now were stuck with 96GB unless someone finds a way to hack hardware. Out for a night on the town! See you boys later! Now if any of you have an idea on how to get rid of dads "lackey", I'd be much obliged! I don't know how, but he's smarter than I am... Actually, I have the 8 core Xeon which has a 40-bit address bus (each core has bus addressing). If you use your math it should support up to 1 terabyte of...
It actually comes down to the Address Bus, which is limited to 96GB at the moment. I have 128GB and can only utilize 96GB. The computer actually shows the full 128GB, but it can not actually use it all. That's based on third party software system monitors though. I'm pretty sure I have all of the firmware updates... This isn't a limitation in APPL's software. It's a limitation in the Intel board currently utilized in the Mac Pro. This is one reason why we're all...
Best on the planet? Really?... Depends on what criteria you're measuring them against. If you're using that statement as an emotional standpoint then that's fine, but you're also doing so while calling someone out on a fact. You can't really mix the two. Well, you can, but don't expect to be taken seriously. I like them too, but let us be at least a bit realistic here. Tallest, are you no longer a moderator? No reason for asking other than I'm unfamiliar withy the...
How many accessories actually need or would utilize Thunderbolt to its potential? Having a Thunderbolt printer, mouse, trackpad, and even hard drive doesn't make sense if the hard drive is mechanical. USB 3 caps a mechanical hard drive out quite well. Unless you don't have a USB 3 port but you do have a Thunderbolt... Seeing some chip side accessories would be nice. Graphics or CPU for example, but those companies don't seem very interested at the moment. I wish they...
I'm still wishing for full multi-monitor support. It's not there in 10.8 The fact that when you take an application to full screen it renders your other two monitors as useless as paperweights has behooved me. I never thought APPL would do something like that, but I'm reminded every time I want to use something in full-screen mode. It's been elven more frustrating that its still an issue after multiple request and several lengthy threads discussing the issue for almost...
Just catching on Josh? I'll give ya a hint. ...shhhhh! It's not just Android! LOL!