or Connect

Posts by Vadania

I enjoyed those last few sentences. ...a LOT! Lol.Sol is not a moderator, but he is a brilliant man. He may be brilliant enough to edit your post, but I really don't think he would consider it worth the effort...Don't flatter yourself! Lol!!!I'm curious. Do you really get paid for your posts? I find that concept very intriguing. I would love to understand though.If you do get paid, you apparently have a high quota. ...and lots of responses! :o)
Don't worry. What goes around does really get around. Not establishing basic software/hardware restrictions is slowly creeping up on them. Unfortunately for Google/Android, it is a growing issue. By growing I mean this...Google is treating Android like one of the old fashioned trains. Throw coal in the engine and it goes faster. Agree?..The problem is that Google is forgetting that all of the passengers do not ride in the engine. They're in the cars behind the...
@AppleInsider $1 - $2 Dollars off? Is this worthy of even such a mention? I realize I'm not even supposed to post on something like this, but $1 off? Is there such a distinction? Mind you please that I do not really understand, however I am learning. Is this "breakthrough science"? So someone who had purchased a $400 tablet (or I'm my case $1,000 with cover) was told that their favorite App was now $.99 in replace of $1.99. Yea goes the world! Thank you...
Sorry, I tried "quote" but apparently received the "reply".
Now you are getting more into my field of study.Equations intact, the instance has been observed and has existed.If you have studied quantum physics at all then you would have come to the conclusion that it has already existed in every form. Also, apparently the post would have existed In every language, spelling, and misspelling to an almost infinite degree.Add magnetism, which has force over even quantum particles (unknown on the Higgs Boson) and you can continually...
Thank you...
I'll keep that in mind. THank you however.
My field of study is Magnetics. Almost everything starts at zero. I really have to admit that I'm missing the joke. One which I'm really starting to believe is focused on me...
Happiest place on Earth!I have never been West of the Appellations. I will in a couple of months however. Going to see Tombstone, and various others.I LOVE my iPad. (Whoops! Just hit #5 on the troll list).
I will absolutely give you the fact that "Maps is generically, nonspecifically bad".