or Connect

Posts by iaeen

Yes, I do consider catering to the needs of a self proclaimed fitness fanatic to be extremely limited. Apple designed the watch to appeal to the average health conscious person. It is not a fitness tracker. It is a health tracker (among other things), and to do that it needs to integrate into day to day life without dedicating itself to fitness to the point that it looses other functionality.If you want a dedicated fitness tracker then go and buy a dedicated fitness...
Also, what was it again? Four or five years before iOS devices were finally freed from their dependence on computers for syncing/updates?Pointing out the fact that you are ignoring Apples normal strategy, re-writing history, and generally refusing to acknowledge that the Apple Watch has any utility outside of your extremely limited use case does not constitute a personal attack.
They did. Apple Watch and keep the phone in a pocket. You'll have gps, heart rate, Music, and the ability to make a call in case of emergency.
Except these don't say Apple anywhere on them...
Welcome to the world of credit cards. This has nothing to do with Apple; this card is run by Barclaycard. Smart money never pays interest on these things...
I certainly can. The left's blind vitriol is just as prevalent as the right's, and the left can't recall or recognize it either more or less than the right. Both sides rest primarily on Ad Hominem, and neither can form a real argument. There. That is the first and last time I will ever discuss politics on this site. These threads disgust me, primarily because I see members who I otherwise respect as well informed and well reasoned revert to the same bullshit that they...
First, get off your soapbox, then get your facts straight. Chromecast was and is advertised to be cross platform (including iPhone) in contrast with AirPlay. Integrating HealthKit would not have made the Fitbit incompatible with android; refusal to support HK was all about Fitbit wanting to push its own services instead.Apple isn't even close to having a monopoly on retail. There are literally hundreds of online venues where Fitbit is free to sell their goods, including...
You're talking about the livescribe pen. I have one and love it.
I think he means on Fitbit's part.
I don't think heir apparent means what DED thinks it means...