or Connect

Posts by iaeen

There is definitely data passing between the watch and the display stand. The built in iPad dynamically updates to provide information about the current screen/app as you play with the watch. This could be done via Bluetooth, but I would bet they are using the port for the sake of robustness and efficiency. The whole setup is pretty slick and goes way beyond the regular in store displays that Apple normally uses.
On your iPhone: Apple watch app -> Workout -> enable power save mode. Says it works for walking/ running, but might work on other workouts too. You could also use a third party Bluetooth chest strap.Weight training is a non-aerobic activity. It therefore does not burn many calories nor lend itself to heart rate training. That's a biological fact; not an "issue" that a tech company can fix.
I was wondering that as well.🖖🖖
In addition, it is now officially forbidden from Apple's newly announced Made for Apple Watch program.
Yup. Inductive charging bands are a no-go. Most interesting bit is this : These lugs look identical to the classic buckle lugs, and there is a video (that I won't link to because it was made by the tool that started bendgate) showing how to attach a conventional watch band to the Apple Watch. I would love to see these become available to the general public or, barring that, used on an otherwise cheep band that one wouldn't mind buying simply to harvest the lugs.
Yes, that was Reserve Strap's original plan, but using the diagnostic port is much more efficient on top of not blocking the wrist/HR sensor.
Buying and selling is a two sided process. I believe the company is worth a lot more than current market value. So do a lot of shareholders. If we didn't, we would have sold already. If you want to buy the company, you have to convince people like us to sell.I don't know why this is so hard for people to understand. Imagine someone evicting you from your home and forcing you to sell at market value.
Post #7...
It's not about being an iPhone user. It is about being an Apple shareholder. In that case, you can exchange your winner status for cash ;-) (though smart people look at metrics like profit and customer satisfaction rather than shipments to determine winner status.)
Which model did you order? Was it 38mm? Those seem to be easier to get.